Summary of The Day: When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), we'll take you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
- Red Roof Inn SFO (only specified date available) or similar
Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins with a visit to Yosemite National Park from the Bay Area - one of the most famous scenic spots in the West Coast! You will also see Tunnel View, El Captain, Merced River and Yosemite Fall (to name a few), before making your way to Fresno, where you will stay overnight.
- Park Inn by Radisson Fresno or Holiday Inn Airport or similar
Fresno - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from Fresno and head to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City! The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more!
You may also take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (admission not included; optional). You will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim/Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you'll have the option of vising the Grand Canyon South Rim in the Grand Canyon National Park or Grand Canyon West Rim in the Hualapai Reservation. Each offer amazing views of this gorgeous landscape and natural wonder.
If you choose to travel to Grand Canyon West Rim you will stop at Hoover dam for a 20 minute stop, a perfect chance to take photos.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Summary of The Day: Today your exciting tour concludes in Las Vegas!
- Guests can be transferred to LA or SFO with additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed!
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00am and 9:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $528.00||USD $422.00||USD $403.00||USD $758.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child of 2-12 years old enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years of age are required to be under a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up (please arrange your flight arrival at SFO before 11:00 a.m.)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to Yosemite National Park
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Guests who would like to return to San Francisco at the conclusion of the tour must please make note of this in the comments column when booking their tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted in casinos and/or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Passengers are recommended to book a flight ticket until after their tour reservation has been confirmed two business days after they have placed the order.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
2. If I want to be transfer to LA earlier, is't possible? Do I need to pay additional cost beside the transfer service fee $35?
Thanks 06/06/2013 05:35:27
The last day of the tour is at your leisure.
You must check-out of your hotel by 11am.
To be transferred to Los Angeles there will be an additional $35/per person.
The offered transfers cannot be arranged earlier, and the transfers will get you to Los Angeles at 4:00 pm at the Kodak Theatre.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 04/21/2013 23:12:20
Hi Angela Sim:
This tour package offers SFO airport pickup service on day 1. Guests will need to arrive at the airport before 11:00 am to be able to join the complimentary half day San Francisco city tour.
Note: Pick Up location in San Francisco Airport
1. Domestic flights with UA or AA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4".
2. Domestic flights (and flights from Canada) with all airlines other than UA or AA - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1"
3. International flights (not including flights from Canada) - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to "COURTYARD # A".
On the tour ending day, we do not offer airport drop off service at Mccarran International airport in Las Vegas. Customers who wish to end the tour in Las Vegas, they can choose toi self dismiss and for any departure flights from Las Vegas airport, they will need to arrnage their own transportation for it.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep.
1. As we understand, pick up for the city tour can be from airport. But we will have to arrive before 11am. Please confirm that once we are picked up, we will be on the city tour before checking in to our hotel?
2. If we choose to arrive a day before our tour, which hotel should we book ourselves for the 23rd night? Is there a way we can check in the same hotel that the tour will put us up for the night of 24th so to save checking in and out between hotels. Also best to book into hotel that has pickup for the city tour. Please advise the hotel.
3. The last day in Las Vegas, is this a day on our own?
Hi Kim Sim:
Thank you for your interest.
1. If you arrive at SFO airport on day 1 before 11:00 am, please meet your tour guide at the airport meetup point and then start the city tour before you are taken to the 1st night hotel.
2. Normally the contract hotel for this tour package is Red Roof Inn SFO. However, if during a high travel season, when this contract hotel is sold out, we will arrange guests to a different hotel but with a similar standards of service. Therefore, before your reservation is not confirmed, we are unable to confirm the 1st night hotel information at this moment.
If you arrive in SF prior to the tour start day, we would suggest you to leave us a clear note regarding the pre-tour hotel extension in the "comment" section while you make the reservation, so we can contact our local office and reply you with the 1st night hotel information and an accurate quote.
3. The tour ending day will be in Las Vegas. Customers will self dismiss in LV. If you wish, you can arrange your own free time. Please note the hotel check out time will be at around 11:00 am.
Note: If you need us to book the one-night hotel extension at the same hotel the tour will be staying at for the 1st night, please inform us that you want to join the half day city tour. So we can arrange and confirm the hotel pickup service accordingly.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7