Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane arrives at the Los Angeles airport (LAX), where you will be greeted by your friendly tour guide. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in process if needed (hotel check-in starts at 3:00 p.m.).
**Guests who do not arrive within the hours of their complimentary airport transfers will eiher need to pay a late airport transfer fee or arrange transportation at their own expense. Guests with delayed flights, who arrive after our normal office hours should please contact the emergency number listed on their e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays, requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
- We strongly recommend you book your flight to arrive within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Disneyland/Universal Studios Hollywood/SeaWorld San Diego/San Diego One-Day Tour/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping (must choose one)
Summary of The Day: Today, we have six itinerary choices for you! You can choose any one from the six you'd like to take.
Disneyland/California Adventure Park (No tour guide)
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld® San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis®, Shipwreck Rapids® and Wild Arctic®. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
San Diego One Day Tour
You'll pass through Downtown San Diego and board a leisurely cruise (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see the city and San Diego Bay. After the cruise, you will be board the USS Midway Museum (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see more than 60 exhibits and nearly 30 aircraft.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore the "City of Angels" and its surrounding area with visits to sunny Santa Monica, fancy Beverly Hills and its famous Rodeo Drive and Downtown Los Angeles' El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
We'll depart Los Angeles heading east along the I-10 towards one of the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. The tour will stop at the largest factory outlet center - Desert Hills Premium Outlets - on the West Coast of the United States. Here, you can find more than 110 name brand retailers from around the world. Upon arrival, you tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After an enjoyable shopping spree, we will return to Los Angeles.
- Please note that SeaWorld San Diego and San Diego One Day Tour can not be arranged to the last tour day for those who will fly away from Los Angeles at the same day.
If you choose Monday as your departure day, you can only choose one of the four items (Universal Studios Hollywood/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping/Disneyland).
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave Los Angeles and drive through the scenic Mojave Desert, making your way to Las Vegas. You will have the rest of the evening to enjoy some free time. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour (admission not included; optional) or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
We ask that you please sign up today for either the Grand Canyon West or South Rim optional tours that are offered the next day.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon South/West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll start out during the morning with a drive to the Hoover Dam and see North America's largest man-made lake - Lake Mead. Then, we'll travel to one of the most famous Seven Natural Wonders in the World - the Grand Canyon!
You can choose to go to Grand Canyon West Rim (features Skywalk for a separate fee) or South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park.) There is a mandatory admission cost that includes the price of lunch to enter Grand Canyon West and a mandatory fee to enter Grand Canyon National Park).
The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter whatever section of the canyon chosen. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (optional for West Rim).
The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch one of Las Vegas' world-renowned shows at your own cost.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of the Strip. On the trip back to Los Angeles you'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs. Later, guests will be dropped off at LAX or the major pick-up location and hotels which were used for departures.
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. but there may be a 30 - 60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing their reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the tour to the Tanger Outlet Center.
Guests departing from Las Vegas, you will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning, before being transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, conveniently close to the McCarran International Airport.
Want a super value tour? Please refer to 5-Day Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Package Tour from Los Angeles **Super Value**
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas(not guaranteed, need to confirm):
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $638.00||USD $472.00||USD $453.00||USD $878.00||USD $398.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (Domestic U.S. arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 10:00 pm; International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30 pm) and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and LAX airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day, per person)
- Airport Pick-up Service Fee for Driver (min. $4.00/person)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.).
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12)(Depends on your final choice of the items.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/adult; $60.00/child(4-12)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
★2 deluxe buffet breakfast per room per day for guests who stay overnight in Hotel Irvine, $25/person
(The above special offer is subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay $30.00/person for free explore fee.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- We strongly recommend that passengers contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time, and request to arrange for a pick-up before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Denise Ha(15)Useful04/16/2011LA to Vegas & Grand Canyon ( Verified Purchased )
I traveled by myself and had a great time, there were heaps of very friendly people on the tour, and great tour guides.
Annie(19)Useful03/04/2010Grand Canyon-Marvelous ( Verified Purchased )
This tour was a fun time for all! My nieces and nephews really had a wonderful time at Universal Studios and the Grand Canyon was everyone\'s favourite! The kids really loved the virtual reality mock-ups of \"Jurassic Park\" and \"Back to t...he Future\". My husband was fascinated by the Mojave Desert and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves in Las Vegas! We went to see the fountain show at the Bellagio and really had fun. We couldn\'t take enough pictures of the Grand Canyon, it was really unbelievably beautiful. Hoover Dam was also fascinating as well as we had fun shopping in Barstow. My husband said that I did I little too much shopping, but oh well. We loved our guide and thought her to be very knowledgeable, punctual and kind. What great value for our dollar! Read full review
Sabrina(24)Useful09/09/2009Fabulous Vacation! ( Verified Purchased )
We had a wonderful time! A theme park and a few days in Vegas--loved it! My boyfriend even booked a helicopter tour over the canyon through the website. It was genius! I was a nervous wreck, at first, but the ride was smooth and the views w...ere gorgeous. I\'d do it all over again in a heart-beat! Read full review
Ron Lam(18)Useful12/27/2007It\'s a really bargain tour! ( Verified Purchased )
This is a perfect tour package that gathers natural beauty and funny entertainment together. It makes our 5 days holiday so rich and colorful. We had a chance to experience most famous tour destinations in west coast. Grand Canyon, Las Vega...s, Universal Studios and more. Highly recommend this tour! Especial to who never goes to west coast at all. It\'s a really bargain tour! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
So if I want to depart from Las vegas, what time I need to book the flight? it should be after 9:30pm? or can I book the flight early? I am going to san francisco. 12/01/2014 22:00:54
For the tour 2-306, if you decide to fly out of Las Vegas airport on the tour ending day, please book your departure flight after 2:00 pm.
Departing from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Tanger Outlet Center. When the tour ends, you will be dropped off at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport. From there, you arrange your own transportation for catching your departure flight.
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
Yes, Las Vegas night tour is an optional tour, please book and pay cash to the tour guide upon your arrival:
Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person
Customer Service Rep
Andresa 11/10/2014 21:34:14
You are welcome to self dismiss from the tour on the last day and catch your flight from Las Vegas to Atlanta. When you place your reservation please make sure to leave a note so we can arrange your request.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Anna Ng,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customers will be picked up from the hotel in the morning and dropped off at the hotel after visiting the theme park they selected when booking.
Customer Service Rep
We can still arrange to pick you up out of LAX, but you will have to make your own way from the Union Station to LAX. You can also opt to arrange your own transportation to get to the hotel booked for the tour's first night which will be confirmed 24 -48 hours after we receive your order. Depending on the hotel confirmed, you will have to travel to either Fullerton, CA or La Mirada, CA to get to the hotel that has a check in time of 3:00 pm onwards.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
LA to Vegas & Grand Canyon
I traveled by myself and had a great time, there were heaps of very friendly people on the t .. Read MoreBy Denise Ha On 04/16/2011 07:53:52
We had a wonderful time! A theme park and a few days in Vegas--loved it! My boyfriend even b .. Read MoreBy Sabrina On 09/09/2009 12:25:11
This tour was a fun time for all! My nieces and nephews really had a wonderful time at Unive .. Read MoreBy Annie On 03/04/2010 20:02:27
You May Also Like
5-Day Grand Canyon Bus Tour