Your day of fun and adventure begins on an exciting adventure to Kealakekua Bay. It is one of the most popular rafting and snorkeling adventure Area in Hawaii.
Exploring the Big Island's Kona Coast on our 24-foot boats is an experience of a lifetime! For over 30 years we have introduced visitors to an array of nature's secret wonders. The small group atmosphere of our expedition allows for a personal and intimate tour.
The sounds of the sea provide the background as your Naturalist Captain "talks story" about Hawaiian folklore and history. Frequent sightseeings of dolphins, manta rays, turtles and other marine life add to the adventure as you zip across the waves on this exhilarating and fun expedition. The quick moving and agile boats provide excitement that has made them recognized worldwide as the best way to explore the marine environment.
With our boats, you can get close to the many lava tubes, sea caves, sea grottos and wave powered blow holes. You will learn how the island was formed as the Captains share their knowledge about the geology of the island's lava flows.
Our destination is Kealakekua Bay, which is a National Marine Park and the site of the Captain Cook Monument. This area is one of Hawaii's premier snorkel spots with incredible visibility and calm conditions. Moreover, Kealakekua Bay is full of Hawaiian history and the events will be recounted by the crew while you enjoy our tropical snack of fresh pineapple, fruits, chips cookies and assortment of refreshing soft drinks.
All snorkel gear, High quality silicone masks,fins, float boards and detailed instruction wil be provided.
Hawaii's first and original rafting expedition invites you to journey with us along the historic Kona Coast. Please join us if you wish to live the experience.
Please arrive at the pickup location 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
Please bring the towels, light cover up, sun protection (including sunscreen, hats or visors and sunglasses) and cameras.
Due to the bouncy nature of our ride, we do not allow any person with back or neck problems or pregnant ladies.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.