Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up in the Los Angeles area at Holiday Inn Select (14299 Firestone Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638) and transfer you to Las Vegas.
You may join this tour in Las Vegas.
Please meet our tour guide at the Excalibur Hotel (3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas, NV 89109) Group Check-in Counter located on the main level of the hotel's rear entrance by 3:30pm. It will be on your left hand side after entering the rear door. We have a desk set up at Excalibur near the group check-in desk. Our staff will assist you with checking in after 3:30pm.
Las Vegas is a city that has something for everyone. You can take a walk on the famed Las Vegas Strip to see the newest and most lavish casinos in the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. We offer an optional night tour taking you to Downtown Las Vegas to view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There are special shows and performances year-round making Las Vegas "The Entertainment Capital of the World."
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas (Free Day)
Summary of The Day: You'll have the entire day to explore all the delights that Las Vegas has to offer! You can browse one of its many shopping centers or try your luck at a casino. You may also purchase tickets to one of the city's award-winning shows.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, you can choose to visit either the Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. Many magnificent views are waiting for you at the many lookout points. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee of $80.00/Person for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch.
You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization, or you may walk on the Skywalk. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat.
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Las Vegas during the morning and drive back to Los Angeles. You also can end your tour at Las Vegas by self-dismissing from the hotel. You may elect to extend your stay or continue onto your next destination.
We usually get back to Los Angeles between 4:30pm - 8:30pm, but there may be a delay caused by special circumstances, such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
We offer the following hotel extension services:
Holiday Inn La Mirada
You can choose this hotel in Easy Book when making your reservation. We will transfer you to the hotel after ending the tour. There is no shuttle bus from Holiday Inn La Mirada hotel to LAX. If your flight leaves the next day, we recommend you book the two other airport hotels for your hotel extension.
Discount Hotel Near LAX - Tours4Fun Highly Recommended:(Free airport shuttle bus)
**Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne
**Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
- After the tour, we also can transfer guests to San Francisco for an additional fee. Please make this request in the Easy Book section, if needed.
For customers who choose a hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $348.00||USD $328.00||USD $318.00||USD $588.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks. 09/28/2013 19:37:30
Thanks for choosing Tours4Fun.
If you wish to join this particular 4-day bus tour package, then the optional Helicopter & Pontoon Boat Trip ($190.00/person) is only available in the west Grand Canyon itinerary. Please choose the day 3 option accordingly.
Thank you again for your interest.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7