Summary of The Day: Your amazing tour starts when you land at the Los Angeles International Airport, where you will be greeted by your friendly tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area. He or she will transfer you to your hotel and help you with the check-in process, if needed (check-in time starts at 3:00pm).
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Los Angeles and make your way to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City! There will be a stop at the Tanger Outlet Center on the way to Vegas, where you can fulfill all of your shopping needs. When you arrive in Vegas, you will have time to explore the Las Vegas Strip and its many famous hotels, including the Luxor, New York New York, Treasure Island and Mirage. You will also have free time in the evening to explore Vegas' nightlife or you can join our exclusive Las Vegas Night Tour (admission not included; optional), or see an exciting show such as the famous Jubilee show (admission not included; optional)!
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon South/West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World - The Grand Canyon! You will have the choice of either visiting the Grand Canyon South Rim or the West Rim (featuring the popular Skywalk), and later return to Las Vegas, where you will stay overnight.
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens, followed by a stop at the Tanger Premium Outlets on the way back to Los Angeles. You will arrive back at Los Angeles between 6:00pm - 6:30pm. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up location and hotels that were used for departures.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in Easy Book when booking.
Guests who wish to conclude their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing their reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll then forgo the visit to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
Guests departing from Las Vegas, must please exit their room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary. The tour guide will make arrangements for you before departing from the hotel.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $298.00||USD $212.00||USD $214.00||USD $443.00||USD $218.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $218 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Customers need to pay $30.00/person for Las Vegas Free Day, if they decided to switch Grand Canyon option to Las Vegas Free Day on tour. (Free person do not need to pay this fee)
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Free LAX airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day, per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon National Park: $50.00/Person(Grand Canyon South. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busier season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay of more than 45 minutes, you will be asked to arrange transportation at your own expense. However, you are welcome to contact the local tour provider and ask if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
Grand Canyon South Rim Hiking & Bus Tour