Summary of The Day: We start our journey to visit the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! Next, we will visit John Hancock Tower and Trinity Church. After we will head to The State House located at Beacon Hill. If time permits, we have the opportunity to visit Edward M. Kennedy Institute.
You can also have the opportunity to join the Harbor Cruise tour. Then we'll head to downtown and Quincy Market.
- Comfort Inn Randolph or similar
Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll depart Boston and head to Philadelphia, PA to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
Then, we go head to Washington, D.C. - the capital of the United States. We'll see the White House (visit outside) and Jefferson Memorial. We'll spend the night in Washington, D.C.
- During late March and Middle April (for details, please check with guide on tour), we will stay at Thomas Jefferson Memorial for about 2 hours, so our customers can have more time to enjoy the beautiful view of cherry blossoms.
- Quality Inn Tysons Corner or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - New Jersey
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, we will continue to tour Washington, D.C. with stops at Lincoln Memorial and Capitol Hill. After lunch, we will head to Baltimore, MD to see the historic Inner Harbor. We will spend the night in New Jersey.
- Quiality Inn Edison or similar
New Jersey - New York City - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, we will spend the day touring New York City including the famous Times Square and Rockefeller Center. There are optional activities offered at an additional cost including a Liberty Harbor cruise to see the Statue of Liberty in addition to the Empire State Building Observation Deck, a tour of the Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum and admission to Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
Afterwards, we'll head back to Boston.
We usually get back to Boston between 8:30pm - 9:00pm, but there may be delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and road conditions. We do not recommend you book your flight on the same night. But if you must, please book your flight after 11:30pm.
**Itinerary of tours departing on Monday and Friday will be:
Day 1: Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day 2: Washington, D.C. - Baltimore
Day 3: New York - Boston
Day 4: Boston (please book your flight after 6:00pm.)
Itinerary of tours departing on Sunday and Thursday will be:
Day 1: Boston
Day 2: Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day 3: Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - New Jersey
Day 4: New York - Boston
Transportation will be via a deluxe air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motor coach. It sometimes may be via a 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $330.00||USD $220.00||USD $222.00||USD $420.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $225.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service (see meeting point)
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation via a deluxe air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motor coach. It sometimes may be via a 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus.
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for the tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive prior to departure time.
- By accepting our policy, passengers should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, mechanical bus failures, accidents, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensation for the unexpected causes above.
- In the event that the local agency adjusted the order of itinerary and the customer booked their flight without the prior re-confirmation from Tours4Fun and could not leave the tour in the expected city, Tours4Fun shall take no responsibility.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully, you will have to join the tour in the 4 consecutive days.
You can self dismiss in Washington but you will need to find your own transportation back to Boston on your own.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-day East Coast Cities, Niagara Falls Tour