Summary of The Day: Don't miss the BEAST... New York's very own thrill ride. Your captain, will take you for a wet n' wild ride through the New York harbor. Wet suit recommended but not required. Hold onto your hats because for 30 fun-filled minutes, you'll be soaring past the skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45mph. This custom-built, 70-foot speedboat flies towards the Statue of Liberty, and yet she never flinches. We'll stop for a close-up of the Statue of Liberty where you'll have a quick photo-op. It's a pure thrill! The ticket window address is Pier 83 West 42nd street and 12th avenue.
This ticket cannot be used in with other tour packages.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I found the website of Tours4Fun on Google. The speedboat ride was fun. I think everybody was satisfied with their ride because it was a group that I had taken from Upstate New York and a group from Arizona. We were all there as one large g...roup and I think everybody had a good time.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.