Summary of The Day:
What better way to see Sedona, AZ than from high above the city. Pink Jeep Tours’ Scenic Rim Tour is an adventure that takes you through one of the most beautiful cities of the U.S. The name says it all: The Scenic Rim Tour lets you explore Sedona’s red rock beauty from the edge and beyond. Ascend via custom Jeep Wrangler to an amazing 2,000 feet and stand on the very top of the Mogollon Rim. Majestic red rock formations blaze the trail for scenic beauty and rugged exploration. This tour offers a dramatic vantage point for sightseers and is a photographer’s dream-come-true. Learn about the geology behind the cliffs that surround you and the history of the impressive landscape below. The Scenic Rim Tour blends captivating storytelling and camera-worthy moments into an adventure that will leave you breathless. No wonder this Pink Jeep Tours excursion in Sedona, AZ is so popular among locals and tourists alike.
This upgrage tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 5 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Departure Location: 204 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Departure Time: This tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 6 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Closed Christmas Day
Children under the age of 5 must be restrained in a car seat according to Arizona law. We do not recommend our tours for children under 18 months old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.