Summary of The Day: The Manhattan Island Cruise offers passengers three hours of relaxation and discovery. Discover all the natural and man-made wonders of New York City in the comfort of a climate-controlled vessel: three rivers, seven bridges, five boroughs and more than 25 landmarks including the Statue of Liberty.
October 26, 2015 - March 13, 2016
March 14 - May 1, 2016
11:00 am, 2:30 pm
May 2 - September 5, 2016
10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm
September 6 - October 30, 2016
10:00 am, 12:30 pm
October 31, 2016 - March 12, 2017
The cruise does not run on Christmas day.
It is not necessary to select a time or date when booking. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow 45 minutes for ticketing and boarding. Receipts are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The ticket window is located at Pier 83 between West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
This ticket cannot be used with other tour packages.
In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
If you are tired from walkin´ the streets of NYC, but you don´t wanna stop with explorin´ the city, this is definitely great way to do it. And If you print discount from web site it´ s even better. You got money for lunch. The cruise is not... not just sailin´ around the island. You get as much information about the past, buildings, people livin´ in NYC. Funny and eye-opening! Take it. It´s worth the money. Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.