3-Day Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Niagara Falls Tour (Product Code: 47-650)
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/07/03 04:05pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning the bus tour will take you to Philadelphia and visit the Liberty Bell & Independence Hall. Afterward, we will travel to Washington D.C and visit the Capitol Hills; the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. The Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The National Air and Space Museum which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the world’s finest museum and research complex.
- The middle March to April is the Cherry Blossom Festival, we will stay specially by the Tidal Basin(next to Thomas Jefferson Memorial) to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Sleep Inn or similar
Washington D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: In the morning the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass making history. You will also see live, narrated glass making demonstrations. Afterward to Watkins Glen State Park (May to Nov), which the smaller version of the Grand Canyon, also the second greatest nature of east coast beside Niagara Falls! The centerpiece of the park is a 400-foot-deep narrow gorge cut through rock by a stream – Glen Creek – that was left hanging when glaciers of the Ice age deepened the Seneca valley. The park features three trails – by which one can climb or descend the gorge. The Southern Rim and Indian Trails run along the wooded rim of the gorge, while the Gorge Trail is closest to the stream and runs over, under and along the park"s 19 waterfalls by way of stone bridges and more than 800 stone steps. Afterwards the bus tour will visit the Niagara Falls. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
- Best Western or similar
Niagara Falls - New York(April - November)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave hotel to Niagara Falls. The Falls are collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. You will enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat (seasonal) where you will get soaked you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theater to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Back to New York at about 07:30 p.m.
Niagara Falls - New York (November to April)
From November through April, we'll stay in Niagara Falls. You may take our In-Depth Niagara Tour visiting the Niagara Power Vista and Fort Niagara.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free *The third guest joins the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared room basis. *The prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $96/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*child shares the same price with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Entrance fees and optional tours (rates vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(under 17)
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12)(available from May to November)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult, $10.00/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you select the triple or quad rate, please provide us with the third or fourth person's date of birth.
- The order of the itinerary varies depending on the tour start day. Please email or call us in advance to obtain a finalized itinerary.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- Multiple drop-off and pick-up points are included as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point prior to departing on the tour/activity.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Amitava Ghosh(4)Useful12/30/2014 18:30:10
Excellent( Verified Purchased )
I took the trip it was awesome, hotels were good. Enough time given to cover all places.
Manohar Kuruva(3)Useful12/18/2014 00:00:00
"Usually the confirmation comes back after two days, and if it
Nupur Jain(0)Useful12/04/2014 00:00:00
I would recommend Tours4Fun
I heard about Tours4Fun on the internet as I was searching for a Niagara Falls tour. The tour was good. Our guide was brilliant; he was Chinese. We discovered a lot of things at the tour which could not be otherwise discovered at the time f ...I heard about Tours4Fun on the internet as I was searching for a Niagara Falls tour. The tour was good. Our guide was brilliant; he was Chinese. We discovered a lot of things at the tour which could not be otherwise discovered at the time f Read full review
Sajan Thalakulathu Varughese(0)Useful10/22/2014 18:45:16
My Trip( Verified Purchased )
It was really great journey and good hotel stay. We got a very nice Tour guide it was a great tour of 3 days.
Nupur Jain(3)Useful09/09/2014 01:57:18
Vivian Rocks :)( Verified Purchased )
The tour we took was really awesome,A class hotels for accommodation.The tour guide made our tour more worth.Will definitely take more tours in the coming years.Great group discounts.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We currently do not assist with parking arrangements. Guest are responsible for doing this research on their own.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I am living near Washington DC (College Park), and needs clarification of 2 points
1. I want to have a tour of New York and Niagra Fall, Can I be picked up from Washinton DC.
2. Can I skip the tour of Washington DC, and then how much I have to pay and what would be the duration of the tour. 06/11/2015 17:14:41
Tour code 47-650 begins from New York.
We have a 4 day tour out of Washington that will visit the main attractions you have requested:
Customer Service Rep
Each guest is allowed to bring one carry-on bag and one piece of luggage which meets airport check-in standards.
We suggest you to keep valuable items and items require frequent access to in the carry-on bag. The luggage will be stored in the luggage compartment underneath the tour coach.
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
i am interested in this 3 day trip Code: 47-650 for 4 members . i would like to clarify a few things.
- how does the buy 2 get 1 free work? we need 2 rooms as one is a couple and the other two are ladies.
- on each day would there be free time to leisure around?
thanks 06/03/2015 00:24:16
Thanks for your inquiry.
Buy 2 get 1 free means that the third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
Since you will select 2 double rooms, the promotion does not work for this option.
You can double check with your guide about the detailed itinerary, as it is organized by your guide.
Customer Service Rep
I have a family of 4 members, 2 adults and 2 children. We would like to take the 3 days tour to Niagara on 17 Jun from New York. Would like to know:
1. Do you have a tour on this date?
2. I saw there are 2 tour routes to Niagara, which one is more suitable?
3. It is quite far to Niagara either from New York or Washington. What time you can reach Niagara? and when you will departure from Niagara next day?
Thanks 06/01/2015 12:53:47
At the moment dates are still available for 6/17 with the current price of $360 for 4 guest in 1 room
The Routes are determined with the driver while on tour, they will take the best route with less traffic.
We do not confirm the arrival time frame it all depends on the tour. We offer the itineraries with knowledge that you will arrive on time to each location to sight see, you can always speak to the tour guide for assistance.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I took the trip it was awesome, hotels were good. Enough time given to cover all places.By Amitava Ghosh On 12/30/2014 18:30:10
"Usually the confirmation comes back after two days, and if itBy Manohar Kuruva On 12/18/2014 00:00:00
I would recommend Tours4Fun
I heard about Tours4Fun on the internet as I was searching for a Niagara Falls tour. The tou ..By Nupur Jain On 12/04/2014 00:00:00
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
shreejit kunjir05/07/2015 13:50:09
hi I am shreejit from India and interested in this 3 day tour. Se ..
Rajdeep Gupta05/28/2014 00:26:28
Hi I am looking for someone to share room for 18th June. if any o ..
TADDEUCCI Olivier02/09/2014 15:29:06
hey we are looking for someone to share our room for 18th April v ..