Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport, the guide will transfer you to your hotel.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Disneyland (Anaheim)/San Diego - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today, you have the option to visit Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. or San Diego for a full day city tour.
Disneyland: From the mind of Walt Disney comes Disneyland - a theme park suitable for all ages. Spend the day enjoying this world-famous theme park. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
San Diego City Tour: We will depart from the hotel at 9 a.m. and drive south along the beautiful Pacific coastline heading to sunny San Diego - the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego Harbor. We'll see the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and visit the Hotel del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style during the 1800s and has since become a U.S. National Historic Landmark. Next, we will continue on to another national landmark - Balboa Park. Enjoy the lush botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. We will then visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. We will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast during the evening. We will return to the hotel by 7:30 p.m.
You also may choose to have a free day in Los Angeles and not go on either tour.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, you have the option to visit Universal Studios Hollywood. The admission cost is not included in the tour price.
You may choose to have a free day in Los Angeles and not visit Universal Studios
We will then transfer you to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
When you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport, please meet your tour escort at:
* Domestic flights: Baggage claim
* International flights: Arrival Hall
* Without flight: Please meet at terminal 7 the UA baggage claim #1.
The guide will transfer you to your hotel. The hotel check-in time is 4:00pm.
Please arrange your flight to arrive at LAX between 9:00am - 10:00pm(the tour guide will leave at 10:00pm) as airport pick-up is free only between those times.
We will transfer you to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Please arrange your flight from LAX after 11:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $358.00||USD $239.00||USD $251.00||USD $508.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $40.00 per passenger per day, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Promotion applied passengers are not be able to quit at the middle of tour, and must join the mandatory item; otherwise, the Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted promotion is not applied.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
- Complimentary LAX airport pickup and drop-off (Please arrange your flight arrive at LAX between 9:00am and 10:00pm and arrange your flight leave from LAX after 9:00 pm)(Airport pick-up is free only between 9:00am - 9:00pm)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Diego City Tour : $68.00/Adult; $58.00/Child (2-12)(Mandatory fee)
- Disneyland : $95.00-$119.00/Adult; $89.00-$113.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Universal Studios: $100.00-$120.00/Adult; $94.00-$114.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Regarding airport transfers administered by local operator involving a vehicle less than 8 seats:
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Jay(15)Useful02/10/2010Okay tour ( Verified Purchased )
My girlfriend and I made a trip out to the West Coast to get away from the snow, but still had to deal with the rain here. We had fun at the parks, but the rain did make it impossible to go on some rides. We should have picked a different ...time of year to visit. At least the hotel rooms were clean. Read full review
Zoey(20)Useful09/21/2009Best Holiday Ever! ( Verified Purchased )
My friends and I live in Vancouver where we attend university and had always wanted to visit L.A. and go to Disneyland. So for our break we decided to start out with the theme parks. I\'m so glad we chose to do a tour first we had no idea h...ow spread out these places are. Disneyland was so much fun, we felt like little kids again. Although we didn\'t really want to see Universal Studios, we\'re happy we did. I loved the movie sets! The tour made the first leg of our trip easy on us. I\'m sure we would have wandered for days on your confusing freeways if we had chosen differently. Thanks for making part of our trip a breeze! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour only offers pick-up at LAX Airport, you can self transfer to tour hotel if do not need LAX pick-up.
- Disneyland : $96.00/Adult; $90.00/Child(3-9)](Mandatory fee)
- Universal Studios: $90.00/Adult; $85.00/Child(3-9)(Mandatory fee)
Customer Service Rep
May i know, on the 3rd day, after the Universal tour, what time we are supposed to check out the hotel? And if it is at the beginning of the day, how do we carry our luggage?
Billy 11/03/2013 07:23:45
You will depart your hotel approximately around 9:00AM and head to Universal Studios.
You will need to bring your luggage with you and leave them in the bus while you enjoy your last day on tour.
Please note that the tour order is subject to change and the visit to Universal Studios may be scheduled first with the last day arranged for Disneyland.
Customer Service Rep
We suggest taking the following tour instead that will stay at the Holiday Inn La Mirada during the tour itself. It provides pick-up and drop-off from the Holiday Inn La Mirada.
The above mentioned package also includes the tickets to each of the theme parks.
Tour code 6-2386 only covers bus transportation and hotel accommodations only. It does not include the admission tickets to the different attractions.
Please review the pricing tab for more information:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
What is the additional cost for ticket of disney land and Universal studio. 03/18/2013 03:26:29
The tour visits the theme parks Disneyland and Universal Studios. The admission fees for theme parks must be paid on the tour.
Currently the theme park payable amount is:
Disneyland- $86 Adults; Child (age 3-7, and under 48 inches) $80
Universal Studios- $78 Adults; Child (age 3-7 and under 48 inches) $70
Please Note: The price is subject to change
Thank you for your inquiry.
Tina- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Best Holiday Ever!
My friends and I live in Vancouver where we attend university and had always wanted to visit .. Read MoreBy Zoey On 09/21/2009 11:06:16
My girlfriend and I made a trip out to the West Coast to get away from the snow, but still h .. Read MoreBy Jay On 02/10/2010 10:12:08