Summary of The Day: This is your chance to get the most out of the South Beach Restaurants!
Experience a fun and engaging architectural, historical & Culinary Walking Tour! Try out delicious dishes on different and even exotic cuisines. This tour won´t leave you hungry.
Get to know South Beach, people from different cultures and have a bite of the best culinary treats on Miami Beach. There´s no other lunch that includes exotic surprises like ceviche, empanadas, the Cuban sandwich, pisco sour and more at once! Plus, this tour is not only about the food, it´s all about architecture, history, culture and last but not least - culinary delights.
Taste 7-8 delicious dishes and learn about the history of the area with your loyal local epicurean guide. During the tour you´ll walk around the magnificent Art Deco district and visit gourmet restaurants, mom-and-pop food shops, small eateries and whatever at the time is seasonal, local and tasty. The restaurants have been carefully selected by the local culinary specialists.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to advanced reservation requirements.
Many of the Tour Guides are bilingual; ask for Spanish speaking guide when booking.
Tour can be customized for vegetarians, please advise us if you are one, when booking. If you have other dietary restrictions, please contact us for more information.
Water will be provided at the tasting locations but feel free to bring your own bottle too.
This tour is operated on sunny and rainy days, dress up accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will walk for about 1 mile/1.6km.
The restaurants and eateries visited are wheelchair friendly.
Children are accepted. If they are not eating, they go free but you have to inform us
Please remember to be 10 minutes prior tour. Tour guides will not wait for clients.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.