2-Hour TMZ Hollywood Tour - Secrets and Celebrity Hotspots
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- End City:
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 2 hours
- Tour Type:
- View All
Get 52 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 52 Points
See how it works
Note: The operation dates 4/1/2015-3/31/2016 are only for 9:30am departure.
Hollywood as only TMZ can show you!
The clubs, the restaurants, the hot spots, and the hilarious stories you've never heard.
The World's leading entertainment news brand will show you the real Hollywood - TMZ style.
- See the hottest spots in Hollywood, West Hollywood, Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills.
- Camera-ready Guides on the lookout and ready to film Celebrities.
- The secret places where Hollywood comes to play.
- Inside info about the hot spots and stories that TMZ made famous.
The secrets of Hollywood...The places celebs like to party and play...The hotspots where you can mingle with the stars...It's all part of the greatest show in Hollywood --THE TMZ HOLLYWOOD TOUR - SECRETS AND CELEBRITY HOT SPOTS.
This one of a kind "Show on Wheels" is produced by the same team behind TMZ.COM and TMZ TV -- so you'll get hilarious videos, secrets that we've never revealed on the TV show or the website, even games where you could win free stuff.
And we're doing it all on our custom-designed, 24-passenger bus with a state-of-the-art audio/video system and TMZ Guides ready to stop the bus, interview celebrities and send the footage directly back to the TMZ Newsroom.
Experience Hollywood -- TMZ Style.
The TMZ Tour is presented on a state-of-the-art, open-air tour bus. Passengers are advised to dress warmly during fall and winter months. Tours may be cancelled at short notice due to inclement weather.
Tours depart from our terminal at the Chinese Theater located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles CA, 90028. If you wish to make your own way to the terminal please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time.
We offers complimentary pickup and return from major hotels in Los Angeles for the 9:30am and 12:30pm tours only.
We pick up at major hotels of following area:
West Hollywood / Hollywood
San Fernando Valley / Universal / Hollywood
Mid Wilshire / East Hollywood
Downtown Los Angeles
Pasadena / Glendale / Burbank
Beverly Hills / Brentwood / Bel Air
Santa Monica / Beverly Hills / Century City / West Los Angeles
Please input your preferred pick-up location in the checkout page when completing your reservation. We will notify you with the closest pick up location in the area if your requested hotel is not on our pickup list.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or up
*Child age: 3-11
*Child under 3 will be free.
- Pick-up and Drop off at The GRAUMAN'S CHINESE THEATRE
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- If you have reserved pickup from one of the hotels:
On the morning of the tour, you are picked up from hotels and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for boarding pass. You are then directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the finish of your tour, your will be dropped off at your hotels.
- You may drive to 6925 Hollywood Blvd., and should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- We recommend guests re-confirm departure time by calling tour provider 24-48 hours prior to tour departure, as frequency of tour departures does vary slightly from time to time. Contact phone number will be provided on E-Ticket for guests to call.
- Luggage: You are allowed one portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|