2-Day Bus Tour to Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Amish Vill ...
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/11/24 07:00pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: You will start this amazing journey with a visit to Princeton University, located in New Jersey. After, you will make your way to Philadelphia where you will visit the National Independence Historical Park, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Congress Hall.
If time is available, we will go to Lancaster, to visit the Amish village. Here we'll find many scattered plain farmhouses in the vast field. Although they lack the technology and economic development of the surrounding towns, the local people's life is still kept self-efficient. Without electrical lighting, telephone, television, they live happily. After dinner, we will go back the hotel.
- If you join this tour from Philadelphia, you will not be able to visit Princeton University.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway, MD / SpringHill Suites Columbia, MD or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Today, you will make your way to our nation's capitol- Washington, D.C. There you will see the National Air and Space Museum, Capital Hill, the White House, and its many memorials and monuments. After, you will make your way back to New York, concluding your wonderful tour.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included) in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the presidents of the United States. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House and take photographs with Oval Office desk, aka The Resolute Desk.
This tour will end at 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., but could be delayed due to special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
- We offer hotel extension. Please contact us if you wish to request this service.
Our tour route is subject to change. You may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure date to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $76.00||USD $51.00||USD $53.00||USD $126.00|
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an available basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $60/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Amish Village Tour, Amish Dinner and DC Madame Tussauds is subject to guide's arrangement. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(2-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to email@example.com to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange this request for you. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before the departure day.
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus, and be considered a "no show," making you ineligible for a refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date between the months of October to April, because of its slow business.
- During 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Washington D.C( Verified Purchased )
I really enjoy this tour to Washington D.C, very pleased with all the things we did during the 2 days . Nice activities for a very reseonable price .
good( Verified Purchased )
The Amish Farm was really good but it is better if we can stay longer at every spot.
Roberto Carratala10/24/2015 00:18:07
Excellent Tour( Verified Purchased )
I really enjoyed this Tour, it was an excellent experience and satisfied all my expectations of visiting and knowing places in Washington DC and Philadelphia that I wouldn’t be able to meet in two days by myself. Celine, the guide did an ou...outstanding job showing high level of professionalism at all the time. The Hotel couldn’t be better for the night; it was really clean and comfortable with all the appliances in the room you just need to feel lake at home. I strongly recommend this Tour Read full review
Alina G.10/02/2015 16:12:56
2 days tour - Philadelphia & Washington DC( Verified Purchased )
the Accommodation for this tour was amazing! we stayed at a Holliday Inn hotel and it was great! I had a really great guide, Yoyo was her name. She was really smart and knew a lot of things about everything. I loved this tour because I coul...d see a lot of things in a really short period of time. the only thing with this tour is that you have to be prepared to feel tired, because you ll do a lot of things, and you'll have to wake up really early in the morning for the second day. It's good that they don't make you go everywhere you can choose what you want to see. I would definitely recommend the amish dinner. It was the best chicken i have ever had!!! I wasn't impressed with the cruise, because you can't actually see anything interesting, I was hoping to see more! I went to the Madame Tussaud museum even if i was before at the one in London, but I went here just to see all the United States Presidents. The only thing here is that you only have 40 minutes to see the museum, and it was almost not enough. Overall it was a great experience and i've seen a lot of places that I woudn't had the time to see if I was on my own. Read full review
Pavalilada Wattanakultaweerat09/30/2015 18:32:14
Best Value of Money for 2D1N Washington DC tour with U( Verified Purchased )
Great time to touring with your company. Tour Guide is friendly. His accent a bit difficult but he did perfect service. Good program. Good time management Good accommodation. This is my second time booking via tour4fun and I love i...t. JOY Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am looking for a partner for the 2 day DC tour.
If interested plz connect at
firstname.lastname@example.org 11/23/2015 20:06:47
If you wish to post the information to look for another traveler you will need visit our Travel Companion page:
Customer Service Rep
Could you please clarify how we can assist you?
The tour price already includes the 1-night hotel accommodations.
You can consider joining this tour on 25th and if there will be four people (including your children), you can choose one room for your reservation.
Customer Service Rep
I would like to know if instead of going back to NY, can we be drop off in Washington as we planning to spend some time in Washington . just to be sure as it's mention that the route can be reverse , thus if I book my extended hotel in Washington I won't get refund for .
And how likely is your tour to be available for departure Wednesday 11th for this tour code 81-138
The tour seems very attractive but the downfall is if there is a cancellation on your side ,then it ruin all the plans in terms of hotel and transport booking on line. 10/30/2015 17:04:03
Yes, you have the option of self dismissing in Washington DC. Please leave a note with your request in the comment section when placing your online booking.
While processing your reservation we will also re-confirm the order of the itinerary to ensure you can end in DC without a problem.
November 11th is still open for booking.
To place a reservation, kindly follow the steps located on the right side of the detailed tour page.
Once the booking is confirmed it is very unlikely we will cancel unless weather conditions interfere or other unforeseen circumstances.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We are afraid that we do not pair up customers. We recommend you to find a travel companion by yourself to share the room with you. You can make a post on our site trying to find one companion via this link:
Customer Service Rep
I am interested in booking this particular tour, however I need to be sure it will be up running no cancellation as the other days are already booked for.
- when book, is there immediate payment or will only charge my credit card once tour confirmed and no change of date
if I need to have extended accommodation for this tour - will be 8th Nov returning on Monday 9th Nov , which hotel will it be and how much is the price / night . We will be 4 in our group - 2 adults and 2 kids 14 & 12 yrs old
Meeting point , how long before we need to be there just to ensure we don't miss the bus 10/28/2015 16:44:57
You are welcome to call us prior to booking to check availability. Currently, November 7th returning November 8th is still available.
We require full payment in order to process the reservation. You will be updated with confirmation via email within 1-2 days.
We will have authorization over the amount but do not charge the amount until the reservation is confirmed.
If the reservation is unavailable you will be notified via email and offered the next available date or the chance to cancel for a full refund.
The rate for a hotel extension will vary depending on the hotel you wish to stay in. When placing your online reservation we ask that you leave a note in the comment section with your request in order for us to quote you accordingly.
Customers are suggested to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before the assigned pick up time.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The Amish Farm was really good but it is better if we can stay longer at every spot.By ROSIE On 11/05/2015 14:00:34
I really enjoyed this Tour, it was an excellent experience and satisfied all my expectations ..By Roberto Carratala On 10/24/2015 00:18:07
2 days tour - Philadelphia & Washington DC
the Accommodation for this tour was amazing! we stayed at a Holliday Inn hotel and it was gr ..By Alina G. On 10/02/2015 16:12:56
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Ankit Jain11/23/2015 21:01:42
Hi , Ankit here... I am looking for someone who can partner me f ..
shambhu kanthale09/12/2010 17:20:00
Me and my wife want to take the NYC - DC TWO DAY tour between 21 ..
Anudath Brahmadathan05/30/2010 04:29:35
41 yr male doctor from south india on tour from Rotary convention ..