DC tour with my family29/08/2015
2-Day Bus Tour to Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Amish Village from New York (Super Value Tour) (Product Code: 81-138)
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/10/07 03:40pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: You will start this amazing journey with a visit to Princeton University, located in New Jersey. After, you will make your way to Philadelphia where you will visit the National Independence Historical Park, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Congress Hall.
If time is available, we will go to Lancaster, to visit the village, it is called Amish. There are scattered plain farmhouses in the vast field. Although with the technology and economic development, the local people's life is still kept self-efficient. Without electrical lighting, telephone, television, they live happily. After dinner, we will go back the hotel.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway, MD / SpringHill Suites Columbia, MD or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Today, you will make your way to our nation's capitol- Washington, D.C. There you will see the National Air and Space Museum, Capital Hill, the White House, and its many memorials and monuments. After, you will make your way back to New York, concluding your wonderful tour.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever.
*This tour will end at 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., but could be delayed due to special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
We offer hotel extension. Please contact us if you wish to request this service.
Our tour route is subject to change. You may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure date to confirm your final itinerary.
If you join this tour from Philadelphia, you will not be able to visit Princeton University.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an available basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $60/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Amish Village Tour, Amish Dinner and DC Madame Tussauds is subject to guide's arrangement. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(2-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to email@example.com to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange this request for you. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before the departure day.
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus, and be considered a "no show," making you ineligible for a refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date between the months of October to April, because of its slow business.
- During 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Alina G.10/02/2015 16:12:56
2 days tour - Philadelphia & Washington DC( Verified Purchased )
the Accommodation for this tour was amazing! we stayed at a Holliday Inn hotel and it was great! I had a really great guide, Yoyo was her name. She was really smart and knew a lot of things about everything. I loved this tour because I coul...d see a lot of things in a really short period of time. the only thing with this tour is that you have to be prepared to feel tired, because you ll do a lot of things, and you'll have to wake up really early in the morning for the second day. It's good that they don't make you go everywhere you can choose what you want to see. I would definitely recommend the amish dinner. It was the best chicken i have ever had!!! I wasn't impressed with the cruise, because you can't actually see anything interesting, I was hoping to see more! I went to the Madame Tussaud museum even if i was before at the one in London, but I went here just to see all the United States Presidents. The only thing here is that you only have 40 minutes to see the museum, and it was almost not enough. Overall it was a great experience and i've seen a lot of places that I woudn't had the time to see if I was on my own. Read full review
Pavalilada Wattanakultaweerat09/30/2015 18:32:14
Best Value of Money for 2D1N Washington DC tour with U( Verified Purchased )
Great time to touring with your company. Tour Guide is friendly. His accent a bit difficult but he did perfect service. Good program. Good time management Good accommodation. This is my second time booking via tour4fun and I love i...t. JOY Read full review
Dorothy Turner(1)Useful07/31/2015 23:12:51
Wahington( Verified Purchased )
I really enjoyed this tour. The guide was interesting and informative and the tour was jam packed with features. I felt slightly uncomfortable because the guide and driver appeared to have different agendas and did not work well as a unit.
AWESOME..!!!( Verified Purchased )
WE LOVE IT!!! THE KIDS LOVE EVERYTHING ...WE ARE SO HAPPY.. NOS ENCANTO!!! LOS NINOS DISFRUTARON MUCHO DEL PASEO, ESPERAMOS QUE PODAMOS REPETIR MAS PASEOS COMO ESTE ...YINNY LA GUIA ESTUVO MUY PENDIENTE Y TODO ESTABA COMO LO PLANIFICAMOS!!...! LO RECOMENDAMOS TOTALMENTE..!!! Read full review
Agnes Matillano05/27/2015 01:23:55
2 day tour to from New York to Philadelphia and Washington( Verified Purchased )
It was a an excellent experience. We enjoyed every minute of it especially with the kind of excellent customer service done by our tour guide Benny Chen and of course our driver Paul. We will definitely book our future tours with Tours4fun......Great job! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks 10/03/2015 15:53:08
You will have ample time to take pictures, walk around, and sight see at leisure at the highlight locations visited as part of the tour's itinerary.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
On day 2, the tour will end at 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., but could be delayed due to special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
If you have a flight on day 2 we suggest a later flight maybe after 11:00PM or until the following day.
Customer Service Rep
Since it is the slow season you mentioned that the tour might be cancelled if not enough people will participate. that is why I need to know if when I palce the order I will be charged imidietly or do I give you my credit card detailes to keep my reservation and I will be charged only when and if the tour will take place?
Hanny 09/23/2015 06:42:32
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
You have to finish the payment first, but we will not charge your card until we send you the confirmation email. There will be a pending payment on your credit card statement, which is a pre-authorization on the card only.
If the reservation is not available, we will offer the next available date or a similar tour package. You also have the option to cancel and we will void the full payment.
Customer Service Rep
What time and where the tour will end at Washington DC? 08/30/2015 21:58:23
Dear Marcel Boen,
Please place your reservation online, and in the comment box when completing the order, leave a clear note of your intentions to self dismiss on 2 in Washington DC so we can verify your requested information more adequately.
Customer Service Rep
thank you 08/15/2015 22:32:44
We do offer Philadelphia as a pick up location, 12:00 pm Philadelphia Bourse(Pick up only, no drop off)21 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
For this location, you will miss out the Princeton sightseeing.
At the end of the tour we can offer drop off at one of our New Jersey locations. Please leave a note with your desired drop off point when creating your online reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
2 days tour - Philadelphia & Washington DC
the Accommodation for this tour was amazing! we stayed at a Holliday Inn hotel and it was gr ..By Alina G. On 10/02/2015 16:12:56
Best Value of Money for 2D1N Washington DC tour with U
Great time to touring with your company. Tour Guide is friendly. His accent a bit difficu ..By Pavalilada Wattanakultaweerat On 09/30/2015 18:32:14
I really enjoyed this tour. The guide was interesting and informative and the tour was jam p ..By Dorothy Turner On 07/31/2015 23:12:51
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
shambhu kanthale09/12/2010 17:20:00
Me and my wife want to take the NYC - DC TWO DAY tour between 21 ..
Anudath Brahmadathan05/30/2010 04:29:35
41 yr male doctor from south india on tour from Rotary convention ..
chris green05/16/2010 07:30:12
would like to join with some one or 2 other people to bring the c ..