Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/05/29 04:13pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: You will start this amazing journey with a visit to Princeton University, located in New Jersey. After, you will make your way to Philadelphia where you will visit the National Independence Historical Park, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Congress Hall.
If time is available, we will go to Lancaster, to visit the Amish village. Here we'll find many scattered plain farmhouses in the vast field. Although they lack the technology and economic development of the surrounding towns, the local people's life is still kept self-efficient. Without electrical lighting, telephone, television, they live happily. After dinner, we will go back the hotel.
- If you join this tour from Philadelphia, you will not be able to visit Princeton University.
- Red Roof Inn Laurel, MD / Best Western Annapolis, MD or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Today, you will make your way to our nation's capitol- Washington, D.C. There you will see the National Air and Space Museum, Capital Hill, the White House, and its many memorials and monuments. After, you will make your way back to New York, concluding your wonderful tour.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included) in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the presidents of the United States. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House and take photographs with Oval Office desk, aka The Resolute Desk.
This tour will end at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but could be delayed due to special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
- We offer hotel extension. Please contact us if you wish to request this service.
Our tour route is subject to change. You may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure date to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $76.00||USD $51.00||USD $53.00||USD $126.00|
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an available basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $60/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Amish Village Tour, Amish Dinner and DC Madame Tussauds is subject to guide's arrangement. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange this request for you. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before the departure day.
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus, and be considered a "no show," making you ineligible for a refund.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Zhirui Zhao05/25/2016 13:56:31Excellent trip ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was great for the price we paid. We did spent a decent amount of time on the roads, but since we had to travel from NYC to Philly then Washington and back in two-days, the long ride was expected. The meals were good! Some of the si...ghtseeings were not necessary, my friend and I still paid for all of them. (FYI: if you are worried that you won't have anywhere to go when others were visiting a sight, don't worry! for example, there's a target right by it if you don't want to see the Amish village). Our tour guide Danny was very friendly, we had a good time. Read full review
Anonymous.05/09/2016 02:39:24Nuri Emrahoglu from Türkiye ( Verified Purchased )
Very nice trip. We enjoy travel. Guieder and river very nice. Driver did use safety bus. Guiders every time did axplain.
Anonymous.(2)Useful05/06/2016 02:12:17perfect short tour... ( Verified Purchased )
It was good but you have to be very energetic for the tour. And it should be clear that it's not just $76 but also you have to pay $130 for the tickets in the bus. The guide was very active and friendly. Hotel was awesome. Overall a nice sh...ort trip..... Read full review
Saidur Rahman05/03/2016 16:09:51Excelent ( Verified Purchased )
My Family very Happy.
Anonymous.05/01/2016 06:57:43Review ( Verified Purchased )
Overall trip was good.there were some unexpected delays but other than that all went well!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun.
If you want to end the tour in DC instead of New York, please include a note in the Reservation Request Section upon placing your order online to allow us to try to arrange this for you.
Sightseeing in D.C. will often end by 2-3 pm, but note that we will not be able to pre-confirm and exact endpoint and time for you, and you will have to reconfirm this with the tour guide on the last day of your tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We would also like to know which is the hotel in Washington or Philadelphia.
We´d like to make this travel on may, the 12th or 13th if its possible. Thanks. 04/15/2016 09:17:18
This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure. There is no Spanish guide for this tour.
Hotel information will be confirmed one or two days before the departure date.
This tour is available daily in May.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
If the visit to the Amish Community is important to you, you may contact us 1-2 days prior to departure date to re-confirm the final itinerary or leave a comment on the check-out page so we can try to confirm more details for you after we receive your reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Will you have a NY - Philadelphia - Washington - NY tour on 3rd of September? 03/12/2016 00:06:07
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that this tour is available on September 3rd. Please book as soon as possible to be able to guarantee your seats on the bus.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We want to take this NY to Washington tour. Is it OK to stay in Washington after all Day 2 activities? 03/11/2016 23:38:31
We appreciate your interest in our tours.
You can choose to leave the tour group at any point, but please let your tour guide know that you will be self dismissing and leave us a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online informing us of your intention to leave the tour early to allow us to ensure that this can be arranged for your travel dates.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The trip was great for the price we paid. We did spent a decent amount of time on the roads, .. Read MoreBy Zhirui Zhao On 05/25/2016 13:56:31
Nuri Emrahoglu from Türkiye
Very nice trip. We enjoy travel. Guieder and river very nice. Driver did use safety bus. Gui .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 05/09/2016 02:39:24
My Family very Happy. Read MoreBy Saidur Rahman On 05/03/2016 16:09:51
You May Also Like
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
shambhu kanthale09/12/2010 17:20:00
Me and my wife want to take the NYC - DC TWO DAY tour between 21 ..
Anudath Brahmadathan05/30/2010 04:29:35
41 yr male doctor from south india on tour from Rotary convention ..
chris green05/16/2010 07:30:12
would like to join with some one or 2 other people to bring the c ..