2-Day Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands Tour
New York - Thousand Islands (Summer) OR Niagara Falls (Winter)
Summary of The Day: New York - Thousand Islands (April - October)
The bus tour will begin by traveling towards theĀ Thousand IslandsĀ region along the American side, an international tourism destination that encompasses communities on both sides of the U.S.-Canada seaway. The region takes its name from the more than 1,000 islands that dot the lakes and rivers along this international waterway. Here you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay (admission not included). After dinner we'll head to the hotel.
New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side)(November - April)
The bus tour will depart from New York City to visit theĀ Corning Museum of GlassĀ which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass making history. You will also see live, narrated glass making demonstrations.
Afterwards the bus tour will take you toĀ Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
- Quality Inn Rochester Airport or similar
Niagara Falls - New York
Summary of The Day: April - November
In the morning the bus tour will travel to theĀ Niagara Falls. You may enjoy a ride on theĀ Maid of the Mist boat (April - October) where you will get soaked you as you explore the roar of the Falls (own expense). This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You may also go to the IMAX Theater to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time (own expense). You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world.
After lunch, the tour bus will return to New York City.
November - April
From November through April, we'll return to Niagara Falls and continue our tour. You may take our In-Depth Niagara Tour to visit the Niagara Power Vista and Fort Niagara (own expense). Afterwards we'll return to New York City.
- We normally return to New York at 8:00 pm, inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a 30 to 45-minute delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $112.00||USD $75.00||USD $76.00||USD $162.00|
The third guest joins the tour for FREE on a share room basis.
Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $80/person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple, and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge without seats.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location(see pick-up location and time)
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (minimum USD8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and entrance fees (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(under 17)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12)(Available from April through October.)
- Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult, $10.00/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you select the triple or quad rate, please provide us with the third or fourth person's date of birth.
- The order of the itinerary varies depending on the tour start day. Please email or call us in advance to obtain a finalized itinerary.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- Multiple drop-off and pick-up points are included as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point prior to departing on the tour/activity.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Awesome( Verified Purchased )
It's totally worth it. Niagara , cave of the winds whirlpool state park the old fort and a night stay at millenium resorts. Juz awesome !!
Wonderful falls!( Verified Purchased )
Beautiful places but too long trip! We did spend a lot of time in the bus, too short time at niagare falls!!! By the way, the tour was very fabolous!
Deniz Ucar08/19/2015 10:14:09
Very fast program( Verified Purchased )
We visited Niagara Falls and 1001 islands with tours4fun: they served us with very luxury bus, and very qualified hotel beyond our expectations. And the restaurants that they stop by for dinner and lunch were perfect. We satisfied with the ...company and recommend everyone. The only negative thing about tour was the shortness of time assigned at each activity place. After all long hours travel, we would like to visit at keast one of islands at 1001 island, and may take a look at shops at there. And for niagara again time was very limited at falls. The rest was very good. Thank you to all team. Read full review
Cynthia McKinstry(9)Useful12/01/2014 23:05:42
Niagara Falls( Verified Purchased )
I truly enjoyed my trip....I got to see places that I had not been to before and the tour guide was wonderful...I also got to meet new people and dine in wonderful places
Maya Petranova(2)Useful11/11/2014 15:42:25
Our nice trip( Verified Purchased )
Thank you very much for the good trip. My fiends and I enjoyed a lot :) 100% recommended
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Just wondering if this tour also run during Christmas period? We are planning to go around 27-28 Dec this year. Are there still any seat available for 2?
Also, I know the Maid Mist Boat is only available for Summer, is it possible to do the Niagara Jet Boat Adventure instead?
And accommodation is included right?
Erlinda 11/25/2015 11:57:49
Thanks for your inquiry.
The tour is currently available for December 28th.
From November through April, the tour visits Niagara Falls and continue the tour. You may take our In-Depth Niagara Tour to visit the Niagara Power Vista and Fort Niagara (own expense).
If you wish to join the optional tour, you can speak to you tour guide when you arrive, and he/she will arrange it for you.
If you wish to have the option of doing the Niagara Jet Boat we can offer you:
Customer Service Rep
This tour only has departure on every Saturday in November, so regretfully it's not available on November 24th. The closeset departure dates are November 21th and 28th.
This tour includes 1 night hotel accommodation, so you don't need to reserve by yourself.
Customer Service Rep
I reserved the Niagara falls 2 days tour on Oct.31- Nov.1.
But, I found there are no schedule of "Maid of the Mist boat" from Nov.
So, I'm wondering if I can ride the boat while tour. 10/10/2015 00:04:56
The Maid of the Mist, is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter)
At this moment we are unable to tell you if you will be able to do the boat ride of the Maid of the Mist since it is not guaranteed that it will be available.
You are welcome to request for the tour guide information so that you may ask him about this tour's detailed schedule. Once that information is available to us we would then update you.
Customer Service Rep
I'm wodering if I can ride the Maid of the Mist boat.
Because this boat is running by Oct.
Please let me know whether to ride the Maid of the Mist boat. 10/09/2015 17:58:33
The Maid of the Mist boat ride is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.
It will be likely that you will be able to take the Maid of the Mist boat ride as its last day running will be on 11/08, but this will be dependent on the weather conditions during your travel date.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I intend to pay the visit of Niagara Falls on 28/10/2015, but I shall wish to know what is included in the price and what is the visits planned this day
thank you for your answer 10/08/2015 19:04:12
Currently, October 26th is available. To place a reservation or view a quote, please follow the steps located on the right side of the detailed tour page.
Please refer to the "Pricing" section on our website, to view in detail what is included and excluded in the price.
For your reference, below is what the tour price includes:
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location(see pick-up location and time)
1-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Professional tour guide
Please refer to the itinerary provided on the website under "Overview" for what you will be sightseeing on a day to day basis.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I truly enjoyed my trip....I got to see places that I had not been to before and the tour gu ..By Cynthia McKinstry On 12/01/2014 23:05:42
Our nice trip
Thank you very much for the good trip. My fiends and I enjoyed a lot :) 100% recommendedBy Maya Petranova On 11/11/2014 15:42:25
My friend and me had a great time on that trip. Our guide David was very caring about our ne ..By Dina On 10/03/2014 02:38:57
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
raj sagar06/18/2013 20:56:46
need a travel companion for Niagra Fall trip.
Vipin Kothari07/03/2011 06:23:09
Hi I am a Indian guy,looking for 1 or 2 companions to join me on ..
Jacek Migdal07/01/2011 14:01:32
Hi, I am looking for a companion for 2 day trip to Niagara Falls ..