New York City - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: New York - Thousand Islands (April - October)
The bus tour will first depart from New York to Alexandria Bay, where the natural wonder known as the Thousand Islands is located. On the Thousand Islands cruise (admission not included) we will be able to explore St. Lawrence river, the islands, and the beautiful scenic.
In the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls.
New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side) (November - April)
The bus tour will depart from New York City to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass making history. You will also see live, narrated glass making demonstrations.
Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - New York
Summary of The Day: April - November
The tour begins in the morning with a visit to the Whirlpool Park (admission not included), a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view the fastest moving water in the world.
Afterwards we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara (admission not included) located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country.
Then we will enjoy a Niagara Falls Adventure movie (admission not included) and then go for Maid of the Mist (admission not included), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Afterwards we'll return to New York.
November - April
From November through April, we'll return to Niagara Falls and continue our tour. You may take our In-Depth Niagara Tour to visit the Niagara Power Vista and Fort Niagara (admission not included). Afterwards we'll return to New York City.
- We normally return to New York at 8:00 pm, inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a 30 to 45-minute delay, however.
Due to the road construction near Niagara Power Vista, we will visit Whirlpool State Park instead of Niagara Power Vista since June. It may recover in September and the specific time will be subject to tour guide's arrangement.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $112.00||USD $75.00||USD $75.00||USD $162.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $80.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location(see meeting point)
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (minimum USD8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and entrance fees (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12)(Available from April through October. )
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(available during April to October)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you select the triple or quad rate, please provide us with the third or fourth person's date of birth.
- It's not mandatory for infants to sit in a car seat. So customers can prepare it by themselves if they need. Local agency won't offer it.
- Multiple drop-off and pick-up points are included as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point prior to departing on the tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful12/26/20162 day niagra falls tour on winter time ( Verified Purchased )
Tour guide Lay was accomodating and very professional, him and the bus driver took care of us well, we were upgraded to Sheraton Hotel and the Jetboat ride was a great adventure, though we were not able to see the horseshoe view of the fall...s due to unpassable road. It was snowing during the trip but we enjoyed it and the driver drove cautiously and safely. The Corning Glass tour was much fun for us since my son won a handmade glass vase after the demo show. The handmade glass arts were very impressive. Read full review
Shatesha.Porter(0)Useful09/03/2016Enjoyed ( Verified Purchased )
It was great would have liked more time at the park. Very peaceful
MERCEDES CAMARAZA(0)Useful08/30/2016Great Weekend!!! ( Verified Purchased )
ORGANIZED TOUR FOR TWO DAYS, NIAGARA FALLS AND THOUSANDS ISLAND, NICE HOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT AND TIME FREE TO ENJOY OUR TOUR. EVERYBODY WERE ON TIME AND BENJAMIN CHEN WAS IN TOP TO MAKE OUR TOUR NICE AND COMFORTABLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. MERCE...DES Read full review
Anonymous.(1)Useful07/23/2016Excellent experience ( Verified Purchased )
Great service very nice people excellent experience would recomment anyone
ilya.zemskov(2)Useful07/11/2016Great time! ( Verified Purchased )
It was really nice to spent 2 days! Bus was good, way was good, hotel room in holiday inn was good
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Lee Mun Kit,
Currently we do not have the schedule for next year. Please check back with us at the end of the year. By that time we should have updated the new schedule.
Now we do not know if it will be operated on your mentioned date.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
2-Day Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands Tour (Product Code: 47-663) is not available on May 12, 2017.
You may want to check:
2-Day Niagara Falls and Watkins Glenn/Corning Glass Museum Bus Tour from New York (Product Code: 81-141) which is available on May 12, 2017.
For the details of this tour :
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
We normally return to New York at 8:00 pm, however please bear in mind that any inclement weather or traffic conditions may cause a 30 to 45-minute delay.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need as well as the number of travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We have booked a 2-day Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands Tour for July 2017.
1. Is it possible to be picked up from our hotel located in Times Square NY even if we pay an extra cost? If not, is it possible to change the pick up location because we've booked it from Brooklyn and now we are realizing that there is a closer pick up point at Chinatown Manhattan?
2. At the end of the tour were is the drop off point? again, is it possible to be dropped off at our hotel and we pay an extra charge?
Thanks and regards,
Pierre 04/16/2017 18:36:25
Please note that this tour comes with a meeting point and we can only provide the pickup on the said location: http://www.tours4fun.com/2-day-niagara-falls-thousand-island-tour.html#meeting_point
Regrettably, your pickup location will be the same as your drop off.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
I am planning for tours starting on 24th april 2017 04/05/2017 09:55:44
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
As per the local office, the Thousand Islands and Corning Museum of Glass are available. However, we cannot guarantee if you can do both.
The Illumination and Maid of the Mist are also available.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
2 day niagra falls tour on winter time
Tour guide Lay was accomodating and very professional, him and the bus driver took care of u .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 12/26/2016 03:16:47
ORGANIZED TOUR FOR TWO DAYS, NIAGARA FALLS AND THOUSANDS ISLAND, NICE HOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT AN .. Read MoreBy MERCEDES CAMARAZA On 08/30/2016 10:56:10
Great service very nice people excellent experience would recomment anyone Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/23/2016 05:52:11
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
raj sagar06/18/2013 20:56:46
need a travel companion for Niagra Fall trip.
Vipin Kothari07/03/2011 06:23:09
Hi I am a Indian guy,looking for 1 or 2 companions to join me on ..
Jacek Migdal07/01/2011 14:01:32
Hi, I am looking for a companion for 2 day trip to Niagara Falls ..