2-Day Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands Tour (Product Code: 47-663)
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/08/24 05:32pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Thousand Islands (U.S. side)(April to October)
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will begin by traveling towards the Thousand Islands region (American side), an international tourism destination that encompasses communities on both sides of the U.S.-Canada seaway. The region takes its name from the more than 1,000 islands that dot the lakes and rivers along this international waterway. Here you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay After dinner, back to hotel.
New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side)(November to April)
The bus tour will depart from New York City to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass making history. You will also see live, narrated glass making demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
- Quality Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - New York(April to October)
Summary of The Day: In the morning the bus tour will travel to the Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. You will enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat(April - October) where you will get soaked you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theater to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. After lunch, the tour bus will back to New York City.
Niagara Falls - New York (November to April)
From November through April, we'll stay in Niagara Falls. You may take our In-Depth Niagara Tour visiting the Niagara Power Vista and Fort Niagara.
- We normally return to Chinatown by 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., and Flushing by 8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a 30 to 45-minute delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free *The third guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis. *Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $80/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple, and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Child price is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and entrance fees (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(under 17)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)(Available from April through October.)
- Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult, $10.00/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you select the triple or quad rate, please provide us with the third or fourth person's date of birth.
- The order of the itinerary varies depending on the tour start day. Please email or call us in advance to obtain a finalized itinerary.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- Multiple drop-off and pick-up points are included as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point prior to departing on the tour/activity.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Cynthia McKinstry(8)Useful12/01/2014 23:05:42
Niagara Falls( Verified Purchased )
I truly enjoyed my trip....I got to see places that I had not been to before and the tour guide was wonderful...I also got to meet new people and dine in wonderful places
Maya Petranova(1)Useful11/11/2014 15:42:25
Our nice trip( Verified Purchased )
Thank you very much for the good trip. My fiends and I enjoyed a lot :) 100% recommended
Great trip( Verified Purchased )
My friend and me had a great time on that trip. Our guide David was very caring about our needs and seemed we had time for everything. The hotel was very good. I was on Niagara Falls before, but never visited Thousand Island and was fascina...ted by that river and those island. Time on a bus was too long of course, but overall a nice trip Read full review
Vikram Baghel(3)Useful09/13/2014 02:49:20
Worth your time and money( Verified Purchased )
A very good package overall for accommodation, tour guide, timings, itinerary. We loved Niagra Falls and Thousand island. It was pleasure experience over all.
Sivaraman Lakshmanan(8)Useful08/07/2013 02:51:49
niagara falls( Verified Purchased )
lovely place. Enjoyed a lot
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We want to know if it is possible for us to skip some of the atraction at Niagara falls and Just do Maid of the Mist and Cave of the winds ?
Thank you. 07/29/2015 00:21:46
We offer guest the option to participate in the Maid of the Mist but do not offer the optional Cave of the Winds.
You will need to speak with the tour guide to re-confirm if you will have sufficient time. Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We would like to make a quick trip to Toronto from Niagara Falls(NY). Is it possible us to stay at Niagara Falls and not return with the tour to NY/NJ?
Thanks! 07/28/2015 18:40:50
Yes, you are allowed to self dismiss in Niagara Falls. Please note you will be responsible for your transportation and the total tour price will not be affected.
We ask that you leave a note in the "Reservation Request" section when placing your reservation informing us that you will be ending the trip early.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
- What is the best/closest location to mid-town for us to take the bus?
- What does the tour fee include? Is it just for the bus ride and one night stay? Does the tour fee include the fee for the Niagara boat ride?
- On day 1, does the tour provide boat ride around the thousand islands? What exactly does the Thousand Island portion of the tour include? 07/20/2015 02:49:46
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
1.The nearest location is Chinatown, Manhattan.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location
1-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Professional tour guide
The Niagara boat ride is not included in the price.
3.On day 1,you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay After dinner, back to hotel.
The Thousand Island cruise is optional $27.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)(Available from April through October.).
Customer Service Rep
Regretfully, for your group of 5 passengers you will need to book 2 rooms.
The maximum people in one room is 4 regardless of age.
You will not be able to have all 5 passengers accommodated in one room.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Poonam Sunil,
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Normally, hotels provide one bathroom per room.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I truly enjoyed my trip....I got to see places that I had not been to before and the tour gu ..By Cynthia McKinstry On 12/01/2014 23:05:42
Our nice trip
Thank you very much for the good trip. My fiends and I enjoyed a lot :) 100% recommendedBy Maya Petranova On 11/11/2014 15:42:25
My friend and me had a great time on that trip. Our guide David was very caring about our ne ..By Dina On 10/03/2014 02:38:57
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
raj sagar06/18/2013 20:56:46
need a travel companion for Niagra Fall trip.
Vipin Kothari07/03/2011 06:23:09
Hi I am a Indian guy,looking for 1 or 2 companions to join me on ..
Jacek Migdal07/01/2011 14:01:32
Hi, I am looking for a companion for 2 day trip to Niagara Falls ..