Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/12/02 06:49pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Watkins Glenn (summer)/Corning Museum of Glass (winter) - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Summer: Mid of May - October
Today you will head north to Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included) in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. (During the winter, Watkins Glen will be substituted by the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional) in western New York.
Winter: November - Late May
During colder weather we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see the amazing collection of glass figures, designs, and creations in western New York. Here you'll have the option of seeing firsthand how glassblowers shape their amazing creations.
Afterwards you will travel to Niagara Falls on the U.S. side where you will be able to see the Native American show, "A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist," (admission not included). Then, you will see the Niagara Falls illuminated at night and stand amazed by the wondrous colors reflected off the magnificent falls!
- We will visit Watkins Glenn only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Museum of Glass considering safety issues.
The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
As spring is around the corner with a rising temperature, the summer itinerary will come into effect on 5/15/2017.
- R.I.T Rochester/Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel /Sleep Inn Amhest or similar
Niagara Falls - Old Fort Niagara - Whirlpool State Park - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue to explore the Niagara Falls, and you will have a chance to join the optional Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour to visit such places as Old Fort Niagara and the Whirlpool State Park, as well as see the Niagara Adventure Theater Movie. You can also board the Maid of the Mist boat ride (Summer) or the Niagara Jet Boat Adventure (Winter) to see the falls up close (admission not included)!
In the evening we'll conclude our tour as we return to New York.
- Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
This tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00pm - 7:30pm and Flushing between 8:00pm - 8:30pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Our tour route is subject to change; you may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure day to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $76.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
The Watkins Glen State Park is only for summer and the Corning Museum of Glass is only for winter. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(The expense is for state park admission and bus parking.)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-12); $51.00/Senior (62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*Guests who need to change the pick-up location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You will not be able to change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departing.
*Guests who change their pick-up location and do not meet at that location on time, will be considered a "no-show," and will not be granted a refund.
- Some departure dates may change due to the small number of passengers participating. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other special circumstances. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date .
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Dushan Karawita12/02/2016Excallent Tour ( Verified Purchased )
One of the most satisfied tour I had in my life.
Juliet.Lee11/27/2016Great Trip! We love entire itineraries. ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great choice of taking this bilingual Eng/Chinese tour. Special thanks to our great tour guide, Jayant H. He shared with us many fun facts and information along our journey from NYC to Niagara Falls NY. The hotel booked was also gr...eat, just few mins walk to the falls. We decided to take all the optional 5 activities that were offered and we didnt regret at all especially the Niagara Jetboat, it's something that we should not miss. It is all worth the money! Well, we missed the Maid of the Mist due to closed season. Sure will come back again on summer next time, will explore from Canada side Read full review
Ann Cleary11/21/2016Niagara Falls ( Verified Purchased )
From the driver and tour guide who picked us up in Brooklyn Chinatown to take us to the main bus and our tour guide Jayant, everyone was really organized and helpful. Communication was great, we always knew what was happening. Although we h...ad to pay extra for the optional tours, the ones we took were good value and interesting. We really enjoyed every minute of this tour; rest breaks were just when we needed them and the tour very punctual mostly because of really clear instructions and organization by Jayant. Read full review
Victor James11/17/2016Overall a pleasant experience ( Verified Purchased )
We did the two day tour from NY to Niagara Falls. It was better than expected. The accommodation was also good. I recommend it.
william zuluaga11/14/2016group leader # 16 nov 12./2016 ( Verified Purchased )
THE TRIP WAS GREAT, TOUR GUIDE EXCELENT...CAROLINE ZHENG THE BEST TOUR GUIDE
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
The hotel information is available one day prior to departure, usually the tour departs from hotel lobby around 7:30am, the detailed time will be informed by tour guide when on tour.
Please view below link for pickup details on the first day,
Customer Service Rep
Best Regards, Carlos 11/06/2016 17:46:33
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
Please note that for this tour, it will give you the itinerary for the winter tour departure. The itinerary is designed for the winter season.
The illuminated falls and the Spirit of the Mist show will proceed as scheduled as this not be affected by the winter season.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
This tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm and Flushing between 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams. Also you will need to arrange your own transfer to the airport. It is a bit risky if you want to take a flight on the same date. We suggest you book a flight the next day.
Customer Service Rep
Two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece. Please be advised that these dimensions are just an average and may vary depending on tour provider.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Punlop 10/20/2016 17:12:32
We usually are returning back on the last day at around 8:30 PM
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
One of the most satisfied tour I had in my life. Read MoreBy Dushan Karawita On 12/02/2016 06:54:10
Great Trip! We love entire itineraries.
It was a great choice of taking this bilingual Eng/Chinese tour. Special thanks to our great .. Read MoreBy Juliet.Lee On 11/27/2016 03:53:35
From the driver and tour guide who picked us up in Brooklyn Chinatown to take us to the main .. Read MoreBy Ann Cleary On 11/21/2016 19:30:31
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
MEHBOOB CHARANIA10/04/2014 07:50:33
hi i am travelling new york and 2 days bus trip on 18 ct 2014. an ..
Martine De Gersem10/31/2011 03:45:16
come to Samartine hotel nice place to be moderate price for a qua ..
MÃ³nica JuliÃ03/24/2011 00:10:47
Hi, I'm traveling to USA and wondering to see the Niagara Falls. ..