2-Day Niagara Falls Bus Tour from New York**Super Value Tour ...
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/11/27 11:32pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Watkins Glenn (summer)/Corning Glass Museum (winter) - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Summer
Today you will head north to Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included) in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. (During the winter, Watkins Glen will be substituted by the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional) in western New York.
During colder weather we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see the amazing collection of glass figures, designs, and creations in western New York. Here you'll have the option of seeing firsthand how glassblowers shape their amazing creations.
Afterwards you will travel to Niagara Falls on the U.S. side where you will be able to see the Native American show, "A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist," (admission not included). Then, you will see the Niagara Falls illuminated at night and stand amazed by the wondrous colors reflected off the magnificent falls!
- The winter tour schedule: approximately November 8, 2015 - The beginning of May, 2016, Please refer to the actual arrangement.
- Best Western Lockport or similar
Niagara Falls - Old Fort Niagara - Whirlpool State Park - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue to explore the Niagara Falls, and you will have a chance to join the optional Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour to visit such places as Old Fort Niagara and the Whirlpool State Park, as well as see the Niagara Adventure Theater Movie. You can also board the Maid of the Mist boat ride (Summer) or the Niagara Jet Boat Adventure (Winter) to see the falls up close (admission not included)!
In the evening we'll conclude our tour as we return to New York.
- Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
This tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Flushing between 8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Our tour route is subject to change; you may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure day to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
The Watkins Glen State Park is only for summer and the Corning Museum of Glass is only for winter. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. )
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - November,8 )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-12); $51.00/Senior (62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*Guests who need to change the pick-up location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You will not be able to change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departing.
*Guests who change their pick-up location and do not meet at that location on time, will be considered a "no-show," and will not be granted a refund.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. Guests who plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Some departure dates may change due to the small number of passengers participating. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- Between 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other special circumstances.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
2 Days Niagara fall( Verified Purchased )
Overall experience was very good. Only amount they charged 75$ for other activities was just a waste. No recommendation at all for any activity except maid of mist / jet boat.
Nice experience!( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide was not very friendly but the trip was on time, the hotel was good and exelentes activities. Recommended
Oleg Perelman(2)Useful09/18/2015 02:35:20
Fantastic 2 days( Verified Purchased )
Niagara Falls is off course terrific (we got to see it both in the evening in color lights, and boat tour following morning), but the real stand out was Watkins Glenn state park. I didn't expect anything like it. Corning glass museum was fu...n too. Read full review
A lovely tour( Verified Purchased )
Was excellent. We cannot be more satisfied. If there was any inconvenience the tour guides resolved it.
A Little Snafu but great trip( Verified Purchased )
There was an issue with the tour guide and driver, however the overall experience was awesome. I highly recommend the Maid of Mist tour. The Watkins Glen park tour was awesome also but not for the weary. There is a lot of walking involved d...own stairs.. approx 1.3 miles. The scenery is beautiful. I also recommend packing snacks/food. The food court is very very expensive. Three can sodas came to $10. wow.. I suggest picking up things to eat and drink at the rest stop or bring from home. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You will arrive at Niagara Falls on tour day 1 in the afternoon.
Please note the detailed time arrangement is subject to the tour guide. The firework show is not part of the suggested itinerary but you can advise the tour guide about this when you are on the tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
This tour is available on both January 1st and 2nd, 2016 at this moment.
Regretfully this tour doesn't include visiting Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Please double confirm with the tour guide how much free time you would have at Niagara Falls.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Carole Potter,
You are welcomed to bring a folding wheelchair, please do leave a note in the comment box when placing your reservation online
that you intend to bring this along with you.
Please Note: The disabled traveler must be able to walk up and down the stairs of the motor coach when boarding as the bus will not be equipped with a wheelchair lift. We also recommend that there be someone in your group to help assist them when needed.
Customer Service Rep
I need a one day bus tour from newyork/newjersy to niagra falls
how can i do that? 10/28/2015 22:22:32
Considering the distance to the Niagara falls from New York is approximately 7.5 hours by driving, the only 1 day bus tour to Niagara Falls from New York, would be the following tour by flight:
Pick-up service is available at Manhattan hotels between 23rd St and 74th Streets.
Customer Service Rep
I want to use the Niagara falls bus tour.
I just want to see the Niagara falls but your tour package has several
options, like 'Corning Museum of Glass'.
Those options are not mandatory, right? 10/26/2015 22:30:32
The tour will offer several stops before arriving to Niagara Falls.
It is not mandatory to purchase the optional attractions such as the admission to the Corning Museum of Glass, but it is advisable to do so to enhance your tour travel experience.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
2 Days Niagara fall
Overall experience was very good. Only amount they charged 75$ for other activities was just ..By Adnan On 11/21/2015 13:59:28
Fantastic 2 days
Niagara Falls is off course terrific (we got to see it both in the evening in color lights, ..By Oleg Perelman On 09/18/2015 02:35:20
A lovely tour
Was excellent. We cannot be more satisfied. If there was any inconvenience the tour guides r ..By Brahim On 09/08/2015 02:21:22
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
MEHBOOB CHARANIA10/04/2014 07:50:33
hi i am travelling new york and 2 days bus trip on 18 ct 2014. an ..
Martine De Gersem10/31/2011 03:45:16
come to Samartine hotel nice place to be moderate price for a qua ..
MÃ³nica JuliÃ03/24/2011 00:10:47
Hi, I'm traveling to USA and wondering to see the Niagara Falls. ..