Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/05/04 10:37pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Watkins Glenn (summer)/Corning Museum of Glass (winter) - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Summer: Mid of May - October
Today you will head north to Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included) in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. (During the winter, Watkins Glen will be substituted by the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional) in western New York.
Winter: November - Late May
During colder weather we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see the amazing collection of glass figures, designs, and creations in western New York. Here you'll have the option of seeing firsthand how glassblowers shape their amazing creations.
Afterwards you will travel to Niagara Falls on the U.S. side where you will be able to see the Native American show, "A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist," (admission not included). Then, you will see the Niagara Falls illuminated at night and stand amazed by the wondrous colors reflected off the magnificent falls!
- We will visit Watkins Glenn only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Museum of Glass considering safety issues.
The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
As spring is around the corner with a rising temperature, the summer itinerary will come into effect on 4/2/2016.
- R.I.T Rochester/Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel /Sleep Inn Amhest or similar
Niagara Falls - Old Fort Niagara - Whirlpool State Park - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue to explore the Niagara Falls, and you will have a chance to join the optional Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour to visit such places as Old Fort Niagara and the Whirlpool State Park, as well as see the Niagara Adventure Theater Movie. You can also board the Maid of the Mist boat ride (Summer) or the Niagara Jet Boat Adventure (Winter) to see the falls up close (admission not included)!
In the evening we'll conclude our tour as we return to New York.
- Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
In order to effectively arrange the East Brunswick, NJ (Hong Kong Supermarket) drop-off services during 5/28/2016 – 9/4/2016, our shuttle needs to gather certain number of passengers in either Manhattan-Chinatown or Jersey City meeting point, and send them back to East Brunswick. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to East Brunswick have to wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
This tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm and Flushing between 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Our tour route is subject to change; you may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure day to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
The Watkins Glen State Park is only for summer and the Corning Museum of Glass is only for winter. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)【 From 6/1/2016, $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);free/child(0-4); $20.95/Senior(62+)】(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(The expense is for state park admission and bus parking.)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-12); $51.00/Senior (62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*Guests who need to change the pick-up location, please email email@example.com to confirm the location at least 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You will not be able to change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departing.
*Guests who change their pick-up location and do not meet at that location on time, will be considered a "no-show," and will not be granted a refund.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. Guests who plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Some departure dates may change due to the small number of passengers participating. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other special circumstances. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date .
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.04/30/2016 01:47:22Al ( Verified Purchased )
Very good ........................................................
Rochelle04/29/2016 19:31:20Good trip ( Verified Purchased )
This is a pretty good trip. It is a bit rushed but all of these bus tours are. Our guide Jane was really great. I would recommend it if you want to see Niagara Falls in a short amount of time.
Anonymous.04/26/2016 00:47:27Mr. Abhishek ( Verified Purchased )
It was nice experience. Too hectic but enjoyable.Tour recommended.
Anonymous.(2)Useful04/25/2016 02:22:40Customer ( Verified Purchased )
Reserved 2 day tour to Niagra Falls for me and my mother. We both were happy with service, transportation and tour it self. Would take it again.
Laura.Alonso pereiro(1)Useful04/24/2016 16:19:22Great weekend ( Verified Purchased )
Max was such a nice guide and he took care of us the whole trip . The Niagara Falls are just amazing and the best part of the trip is the Maid of the Mist boat tour
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
My family is visiting New York in June 10, 2016, our flight is arriving from JFK Airport early morning (1:00 am), where is the closest pick up point for us to stay and is there a motel/hotel nearby the pick up point where we can stay fro a few hours? Would it be possible to see Niagara Falls with this tour? Thank you. 05/04/2016 02:19:09
The closest pickup location would be 8:00AM - Chinatown (Manhattan NYC) 75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002.
Regretfully we don't have any hotels nearby in which you can stay for a few hours. You will need to book the whole night if you wish to stay in the hotel. When you make the booking online, the system will suggest some hotels nearby after you choose the pickup location.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Ong Huiqi,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The nearest pick up location from JFK airport is Flushing.
The pickup time and location is: 7:00 am, Flushing, Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant,133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354.
Customer Service Rep
is this tour available for 4 adults 4oct2016? thanks. 04/27/2016 06:45:12
Thank you for your inquiry.
For this tour, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece.
Currently, seats are still available on Oct 4, 2016. To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Also, is this by bus or by plane? And where will we be dropped off the next day and around what time? 04/25/2016 11:55:40
Thanks for your inquiry.
You will stay at R.I.T Rochester/Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel /Sleep Inn Amhest or similar but the hotel will be confirmed one day before the tour date.
This is a bus tour and this tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm and Flushing between 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The tour price will include the following:
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
1-night hotel accommodation
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
Professional bilingual tour guide
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Very good ........................................................ Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/30/2016 01:47:22
It was nice experience. Too hectic but enjoyable.Tour recommended. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/26/2016 00:47:27
Reserved 2 day tour to Niagra Falls for me and my mother. We both were happy with service, t .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/25/2016 02:22:40
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
MEHBOOB CHARANIA10/04/2014 07:50:33
hi i am travelling new york and 2 days bus trip on 18 ct 2014. an ..
Martine De Gersem10/31/2011 03:45:16
come to Samartine hotel nice place to be moderate price for a qua ..
MÃ³nica JuliÃ03/24/2011 00:10:47
Hi, I'm traveling to USA and wondering to see the Niagara Falls. ..