2-Day Niagara Falls Bus Tour from New YorkCode: 81-141
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/05/27 07:24pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Watkins Glenn(summer)/Corning Glass Museum(winter) - Niagara Falls (Night View
Summary of The Day: Today you will head north to Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included; optional) in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. (During the winter, Watkins Glen will be substituted by the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional) in western New York.
After you will travel to Niagara Falls, NY where you will be able to see the Native American show, "A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist," (admission not included; optional). After, you will see the Niagara Falls illuminated at night, and stand amazed by its wonderful bright colors!
- Best Westen Lockport or similar
Old Fort Niagara & Whirlpool State Park (Niagara Fall In-Depth Tour) - Niagara Falls Maid Of The Mist - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue to explore the Niagara Falls, and you will have a chance to join the Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour and also board the Maid of the Mist boat ride(Maid of the Mist will be closed during the winter. However, you can still have an exciting adventure now even during the winter seeing Niagara Falls up-close and safely. From 11/05/2014 to the date Maid of the Mist opens next year, you can enjoy Niagara Falls with Niagara Jet Boat Adventures!). After, you will return to New York, concluding your wonderful tour.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October next year. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will compensate you for the loss that you can't enjoy the sight of Niagara Falls due to the closure of Maid of Mist.
Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (optional tour): View the majestic Niagara Falls and their beautiful surrounding region from Niagara River's lower reaches (Ontario estuary) to Whirlpool State Park in the middle reaches. You'll be able to get close views of the breathtaking scenery on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the falls without a visa.
Features about Niagara Jet Boat Adventures:
1. You won't get wet during the entire journey. You'll experience warmth and comfort inside the boat even during the lowest temperatures outside. This ride is safe and exciting! It's suited for all people.
2. The state-of-the-art watercraft are technically advanced and built specifically for the Niagara River with different viewing areas to experience the magic of the Niagara River rapids.
3. The jet boat's engine is similar to an aircraft as they both use a jet engine as a driving force so they can handle the fast churning waters of the Niagara River's middle and lower reaches. This is truly a unique sensory experience. Niagara Jet Boat Adventures consistently receives positive reviews from its customers.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
This tour normally arrives in Chinatown between 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Flushing between 8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Our tour route is subject to change; you may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure day to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
The Watkins Glen State Park is only for summer and the Corning Museum of Glass is only for winter. Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-12); $51.00/Senior (62+)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*Guests who need to change the pick-up location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You will not be able to change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departing.
*Guests who change their pick-up location and do not meet at that location on time, will be considered a "no-show," and will not be granted a refund.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. Guests who plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Some departure dates may change due to the small number of passengers participating. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- Between 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other special circumstances.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Niagara Falls Photo:
One free Niagara Falls Photo for customers of each room(valued $25), customer need to pay $7 taxes and fee.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Frank Casdia(0)Useful04/07/2015 03:06:39
Great trip( Verified Purchased )
This trip was fun from the minute it started to the very end, the tour guide was very good too.
Frank Casdia(0)Useful04/07/2015 03:02:32
Awesome trip( Verified Purchased )
This trip was fun from the minute it started to the very end.
Beatriz Lemus(3)Useful09/24/2014 12:43:45
Awesome Trip( Verified Purchased )
I've always wanted to go to Niagara Falls and this trip made it come true. The tour guide was very sweet, friendly, and informative about all our stops. I will definitely will be taking another trip with tours4fun :)
Beatriz Lemus(2)Useful09/22/2014 03:44:06
Awesome tour( Verified Purchased )
It was an amazing experience and the tour guide was wonderful...will definitely join another tour :)
Daniel Narain(7)Useful06/29/2013 08:01:25
Wonderful Tour( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide was great and very attentive. The activities were well planned and timed. Unfortunately it rained briefly during the day so we skipped the Watkins Glen Park due to the weather conditions but it gave us more time to spend at N ...The tour guide was great and very attentive. The activities were well planned and timed. Unfortunately it rained briefly during the day so we skipped the Watkins Glen Park due to the weather conditions but it gave us more time to spend at N Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for you inquiry.
The tour will start after we pick up customers from our preassigned locations. Please follow the steps located on the right side of the detailed tour page. After selecting your desired start date, step 2 will display our meeting points.
Please note that we cannot offer exact timings as the arrangement will be handled by the tour guide. The distance from New York to Niagara Falls is approximately an 8 hour drive directly, the tour guide will arrange stops every 2-3 hours. Since you will enjoy the night view of Niagara Falls, you are likely to reach the Niagara Falls at dusk.
Customer Service Rep
can you tell me why is this needed?
It asks for the imprints of the card. So just curious. 05/06/2015 18:46:48
For your information, as a merchant, we are also required by our credit card processor to have the Acknowledgement of Card Billing form and other supporting documentations on file for all international transactions, transactions over $2,500.00 or reservations made where the credit card holder is not joining the tour. We are randomly audited by our credit card processor.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your reservation and we will double check if your reservation requires the additional documents.
Customer Service Rep
CAN YOU TELL ME THE NEAREST PICK UP LOCATION FROM new york laguardia AIRPORT? 05/06/2015 16:21:44
Per your request, below is the nearest meeting point to LGA:
@7:00am: Flushing, 13330 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
Customer Service Rep
Per your request, please view the following list of different pick-up locations:
13330 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002
(Chinatown (Manhattan NYC))
275 New Jersey 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(In front of the Hong Kong Supermarket)
828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054
(Top Quality Food Market)
2995n F Kennedy Boulevard West, Jersey City, NJ
6102 8th Ave & 60st Brooklyn, NY 11220
(In front of HSBC Bank (Pickup only, no drop off))
Simply follow the steps provided in the upper right-hand side of the tour page to view the available dates, receive an instant quote and create an order.
Customer Service Rep
For the pick up locations in New Jersey (Top Quality food market or White Castle in Jersey City), do you know if they have space to park our car overnight while we are at Niagra? If so, what would the cost be, have any of your customers left their cars overnight?
Thanks 04/06/2015 20:40:32
We do not offer overnight parking service at any of our default departure locations.
We DO NOT suggest our customers to park their own vehicles overnight at the departure locations for safety concerns. We suggest you to get a ride from your families or friends, or taking a taxi/public transportation.
If you have to take your private vehicle to the chosen departure location, please conduct your own research and locate any secured overnight parking service nearby before you do so.
Thank you very much for your questions.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
This trip was fun from the minute it started to the very end, the tour guide was very good t ..By Frank Casdia On 04/07/2015 03:06:39
This trip was fun from the minute it started to the very end.By Frank Casdia On 04/07/2015 03:02:32
I've always wanted to go to Niagara Falls and this trip made it come true. The tour guide wa ..By Beatriz Lemus On 09/24/2014 12:43:45
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
MEHBOOB CHARANIA10/04/2014 07:50:33
hi i am travelling new york and 2 days bus trip on 18 ct 2014. an ..
Martine De Gersem10/31/2011 03:45:16
come to Samartine hotel nice place to be moderate price for a qua ..
MÃ³nica JuliÃ03/24/2011 00:10:47
Hi, I'm traveling to USA and wondering to see the Niagara Falls. ..