New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will head to Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where was George Washington Has appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln; Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States; White House which is one of the world most famous buildings and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S.; Vietnam Veterans Memorial which is designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who died or missing in the Vietnam War. The tour also will take you to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which has the largest collection of historic air and spacecrafts in the world. You will also take a relaxing sightseeing cruise along the Potomac River where you will see landmarks such as the Kennedy Center, the Washington Monument and many more. After Dinner, back to hotel.
- Country Inn Manassas or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Next day you will continue to explore Washington, D.C. on a special walking tour inside Capitol Hill. The Capitol is one of the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. You will also visit the Presidents wax Museum where you will see renderings of many famous political world leaders. Afterwards the bus tour will return to New York City.
* If there's tickets available, we might be able to visit inside Capital Halls and the walking tour.
- We normally return to Chinatown between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Flushing between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay due to traffic or weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $76.00||USD $51.00||USD $53.00||USD $126.00|
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $60/person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge without seats.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfares between your home and D.C.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
(Open around march to November )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
- Adventure Aquarium: $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and quad room.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on your tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.05/07/2016 00:39:10great tour ( Verified Purchased )
great tour and guides so nice and friendly, saw so much and explored five states! Fantastic time!
Anonymous.05/04/2016 21:02:24Two days tour ( Verified Purchased )
The itinerary was too tight, a little more time to spare on the places won't hurt... But thanks for everything!
Anonymous.03/27/2016 09:54:45Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
David was a great guide. Fun and helpful. Good tour overall. On day 2, ask to depart 6.30. 7am was ok, but ask for an extra 1/2 hr at Lincoln memorial. Awesome place.
JANET MANCHENO(1)Useful01/11/2016 04:55:57Tour for 2 days to Washington and Philadelphia from New York. ( Verified Purchased )
Great tour, great guide. Highly recommended. Excellent price!!
Roberto Carratalá(1)Useful10/25/2015 00:07:04An excellent experience ( Verified Purchased )
This was an excellent experience. Satisfied all my expectations of visiting and know places in Washington and Philadelphia in a two days tour that I wouldn’t be able to make by myself. Celine the guide showed a great professionalism at all ...l the time giving precise and useful information about the places and attractions visited. The Hotel couldn’t be better: clean and comfortable with all the appliances you need for the night stay. I strongly recommend this Tour. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you in advance for your reply. 05/20/2016 17:34:42
Thank you for your interest in our tours. Please note that we do not require for you to take all of the optional tours. The only fees that are mandatory are the tips to the tour guide.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Dr Sanjiv,
Thanks for your inquiry!
This tour will go back to New York from Washington D.C. directly without stopping in Philadelphia. Regrettably, Philadelphia is not offered as an endpoint for the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
We are not able to provide the customized tours and usually the tours includes more than 2 cities.
You can have a look at the following 4-day tour with departure date on 13th December:
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
Per our bus department, the tour will usually depart from Washington DC at around 12:00pm to head back to New York.
There will be a lunch stop between DC and Baltimore between 12:00pm-1:00pm but the tour will NOT stop in Baltimore.
You can either self dismiss from DC or from the lunch stop but you will need to arrange your own transportation to the airport.
The lunch stop will depend on the tour guide's arrangement and the itinerary for your departure date.
We do not recommend you do this as there is chance for delays or traffic issues that can cause you to miss your flight.
Please include any request to end your tour at any location other than the tour's designated endpoint in the reservation request section when placing your order online.
Customer Service Rep
The amount of time spent at each location will vary, at major locations or areas on tour, you will have approximately 1-2 hours.
At minor locations, we will stop for approximately 15-20 minutes. This is sufficient time for the tour guide to lead you to the best spots for photo opportunities while on tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
great tour and guides so nice and friendly, saw so much and explored five states! Fantastic .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 05/07/2016 00:39:10
Tour for 2 days to Washington and Philadelphia from New York.
Great tour, great guide. Highly recommended. Excellent price!! Read MoreBy JANET MANCHENO On 01/11/2016 04:55:57
An excellent experience
This was an excellent experience. Satisfied all my expectations of visiting and know places .. Read MoreBy Roberto Carratalá On 10/25/2015 00:07:04