2-Day New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Bus Tour (Product Code: 47-3146)
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/07/28 08:11pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will head to Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where was George Washington Has appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln; Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States; White House which is one of the world most famous buildings and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S.; Vietnam Veterans Memorial which is designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who died or missing in the Vietnam War. The tour also will take you to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which has the largest collection of historic air and spacecrafts in the world. You will also take a relaxing sightseeing cruise along the Potomac River where you will see landmarks such as the Kennedy Center, the Washington Monument and many more. After Dinner, back to hotel.
- The middle March to April is the Cherry Blossom Festival, we will stay specially by the Tidal Basin(next to Thomas Jefferson Memorial) to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Country Inn Manassas or similar
Washington D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Next day you will continue to explore Washington D.C. on a special walking tour inside Capitol Hill. The Capitol is one of the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. You will also visit the Presidents wax Museum where you will see renderings of many famous political world leaders. Afterwards the bus tour will return to New York City.
- * If there"s tickets available, we might be able to visit inside Capital Halls and the walking tour.
We normally return to Chinatown between 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Flushing between 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., but there may be a 30-45 minute delay due to traffic or weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $60/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfares between your home and D.C.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and quad room.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on your tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
leszek morawa(0)Useful07/15/2015 15:00:13
Great tour( Verified Purchased )
The tour was really great. Everything ran very smoothly in accordance with the schedule. The tour guide was kind and spoke good English. We appreciate she did not urge us to pay for extra attractions. We only wish we had more time to visit ...The tour was really great. Everything ran very smoothly in accordance with the schedule. The tour guide was kind and spoke good English. We appreciate she did not urge us to pay for extra attractions. We only wish we had more time to visit Read full review
Antonio Ortiz(0)Useful06/28/2015 23:52:50
Washington DC Trip( Verified Purchased )
I would like to thank our tour guide Maggie and Bus Driver Darryl who gave one of the best excursions we have ever had. My wife and I enjoyed everything of the trip starting with Maggie calling us about the traffic problems and a very shor ...I would like to thank our tour guide Maggie and Bus Driver Darryl who gave one of the best excursions we have ever had. My wife and I enjoyed everything of the trip starting with Maggie calling us about the traffic problems and a very shor Read full review
Veronica Gu(4)Useful06/11/2013 20:34:12
we had a good time!!( Verified Purchased )
Our family had a wonderful time together! Nice tour guide, who arranged tour good!!
nice( Verified Purchased )
nice tour. Capitol is really worthy to see. the arrangement by eworld was good, the hotel was especially nice! recomend to everyone!
Hui Zhao(3)Useful06/07/2013 02:55:12
so good( Verified Purchased )
It was really an unforgettable trip! We attend Eworld travel.The tour guide was very nice and lively. She made us remind of our young years.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1 What time would we get free?
2 Shall we expect some discount as we won't be returning from Washington with you ? 06/11/2015 20:07:14
You will need to leave us a note in the comment section that you wish to end in Washington D.C so we can check the itinerary.
If you will be in Washington on Day 2 you can just self dismiss around 12-1PM
Please note that the price will remain the same if you wish to end the tour early
Customer Service Rep
What is the nearest stop for us to board this tour and how far is from our hotel 04/24/2015 21:42:58
The nearest pick up location will be in Chinatown 48 Bowery New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 am.
It is approximately a 3 mile distance from your hotel.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Regretfully, no meals nor breakfast is included.
Your tour guide will arrange meal stops at various food courts or buffets where you can purchase your own meals.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Alanna Aguilar,
The drop off locations would be:
In front of HSBC Bank, 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
48 Bowery, 48 Bowery New York, NY 10013
Customer Service Rep
Dear Eldine De Angel,
Due the distances between the cities, in order to cover New York City, Boston, Washington DC, and Philadelphia, the tour duration for the bus tours cannot be shorter than 2-3 days. We do have one day tours available from New York City to Boston or Washington DC for 1 day.
You can click the following links for details.
From New York to Boston: http://www.tours4fun.com/1-day-freedom-trail-boston-bus-tour.html
From New York to Washington DC: http://www.tours4fun.com/1-day-washington-dc-bus-tour.html
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The tour was really great. Everything ran very smoothly in accordance with the schedule. The ..By leszek morawa On 07/15/2015 15:00:13
Washington DC Trip
I would like to thank our tour guide Maggie and Bus Driver Darryl who gave one of the best e ..By Antonio Ortiz On 06/28/2015 23:52:50
we had a good time!!
Our family had a wonderful time together! Nice tour guide, who arranged tour good!!By Veronica Gu On 06/11/2013 20:34:12