New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Our tour bus will depart from New York to Washington D.C. with a lunch break on the way.
In D.C., we will visit the Newseum (admission not included), one of the newest and most interactive museums in Washington, inside you will find the broadcast antennae from the top of World Trade Center, the Berlin Wall Gallery and the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery.
Afterwards, the tour group will visit the Madam Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included), which is the only place in the world where you can see all 44 presidents of U.S. History.
Next we'll stop for photos of the White House (exterior only), which is the principal residence and workplace for the U.S. Presidents. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial.
And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise (admission not included) which will lead us down teh Potomac River, the national river of the United States, views of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
- Country Inn Manassas or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Today, we will first visit the U.S. Capitol with a Capitol In-depth walking tour (admission not included) accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who will show us the inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt.
Next, we will journey to Camden, New Jersey to visit the Adventure Aquarium (admission not included), home to the only great hammerhead shark on exhibit in the United States.
The last stop for the tour will be the second Capital of the United States, Philadelphia.
Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years.
- We normally return to Chinatown between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Flushing between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay due to traffic or weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $76.00||USD $51.00||USD $53.00||USD $126.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $60.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfares between your home and D.C.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
(Open around march to November )
- Newseum: $26.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult, $18.00/Child(3-12)
- Adventure Aquarium: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and quad room.
- It's not mandatory for infants to sit in a car seat. So customers can prepare it by themselves if they need. Local agency won't offer it.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.12/04/2016Very bad tour ( Verified Purchased )
Tour guide do not follow itinerary. Very rough . I do not suggest to take this tour .
Yuly.Perez11/28/2016Amazing ( Verified Purchased )
It was so organized and the tour guide was so nice. Thanks so much
Anonymous.10/04/2016Great service ( Verified Purchased )
Beautiful experience, great service and they take you all over, thank you
Kartik.sachdeva09/04/2016Amazing trip !! ( Verified Purchased )
Is was an amazing trip with my husband. Tour guide Stephen was very polite and cooperative. Hotel room was beautiful. Had a great trip...planning another soon
Ingrid07/26/2016Good trip when you don't have enough time ( Verified Purchased )
Tour Guide very nice! tour was great if you don't have enough time. You only see SOME highlights. for me the aqarium and madame tussauds could be skipped. Sometimes there is not enough time to see everything. The speed of the tour is very f...ast. The hotel was great and lunch and dinner was also great! I had a great time with a bus full of people and made some new friends. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Erin 01/11/2017 09:55:23
Thank you for your inquiry.
Additional optional attractions may be added or extended sightseeing time will be offered if some of the seasonal attractions are not available during your travel dates. This will be subject to re-confirmation by the tour guide on the tour's travel date.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
I'm looking 2-Day New York, Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia Bus Tour, and I have some questions.
Are we going to go to this places in NY: The Statue of Liberty, Times Square, The Empire State Building, Central Park, Ellis Island, Chinatown, Rockefeller Center, The September 11 Memorial & Museum and The Broadway Theatre District?
and If I don't want to enter some attractions, for example Adventure Aquarium, is it obligatory enter?
Monica 11/10/2016 19:13:55
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that the tour will only depart and end in New York. There is no actual tour in that area. If you wish to do a tour that includes those location please view the links below:
The attractions are all optional. The only thing that is mandatory is the tip to the tour guide. That will be $8.00 per person per day.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I am interested to take this 2-day tour. Is it possible to take my luggage with me as I am going with the tour after check out from hotel? Is there any storage inside the bus? Thanks in advance.
Hesti 09/29/2016 11:04:27
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Typically, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece. There is storage room in the bus.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jo anne,
This tour does not include National Air and Space Museum. We recommend you book the following tour with this attraction:
There's no entrance fee for National Air and Space Museum.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Regrettably, we do not have such a tour. Some of our New York & Washington tour packages can do pickup in Philadelphia but cannot do drop off as it is out of the route going back.
Please check if you are interested in some other tours below.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
It was so organized and the tour guide was so nice. Thanks so much Read MoreBy Yuly.Perez On 11/28/2016 00:33:56
Beautiful experience, great service and they take you all over, thank you Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/04/2016 14:33:37
Amazing trip !!
Is was an amazing trip with my husband. Tour guide Stephen was very polite and cooperative. .. Read MoreBy Kartik.sachdeva On 09/04/2016 00:55:34