Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Miami - Key West - Seven Mile Bridge
Summary of The Day: Key West. We'll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the Southernmost city in the continental U.S., Key West. Along the way, you will see the Duck Key, which got the name from its appearance and has eyewitnessed the annual celebration of international film festival. The grand Seven Mile Bridge, named as "The Eight Wonder", costed eight year for construction. A few scenes for True Lies, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, were filmed here. On arrival at the Key West, you can explore Duval Street and pier on your own. You can also join the tour to the Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum , Glass Bottom Boat . And you could enjoy the beautiful sunset view on sunset plaza.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marathon or similar
Summary of The Day: This morning you could see the beautiful sunrise on Marathon, or you could swim, enjoy the beautiful sceneries at the beach. And you could rent the boat to fish. Afternoon, we will be back to Miami and visit elegant and quiet Coral Gables and Biltmore Hotel, which is the first choice of dignitaries and celebrities because of the large Roman style swimming pool, delicate restaurant and golf course. You also can visit the shopping center Dolphin Mall to get your favorite gift. Your fantastic tour ends today.
The end time of the trip is about 7:00pm to 8:00pm. The exact time schedule, please according to the actual situation on the tour.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Children under 3 yrs old are free. Please make a note when booking if your child is under 3 yrs old.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
1-night hotel accommodation (budget hotel including breakfast)
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Miami
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide and driver ( $6.00/day per person)
Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Hemingway House and Museum: $13.00/pax - The Glass Bottom Boat: $48.00/pax
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
7 Days Prior to Departure Date - 100% of Reservation Cost
8-17 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of Reservation Cost
18-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 10% of Reservation Cost
Local law stipulates that children under 8 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 7 years and younger.
Please note that the departure of this tour depends on the passenger numbers of our 5-Day Essence of Miami Tour with Sunset View in Key West. This tour only offers 20 seats for per operating date, please DO contact us to confirm the availability. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if there is no more seat offered.
The price may be increased in special events or holidays.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.