New York City - Watkins Glen - Finger Lakes - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We will head north to Watkins Glen State Park in the Finger Lakes region of New York. From there we will continue on to Niagara Falls, NY. You may see the Native American dance live show "Spirit of the Mist" (admission not included; optional) and view the night time illumination of the Falls.
- Please Note:
We will charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.
We will visit Watkins Glenn only when weather condition allows. In case of storm, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Glass considering safety issues.
The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam’s Mark / Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa or similar
Niagara Falls - Maid Of The Mist - New York City
Summary of The Day: Departure from the hotel in the morning, we will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour and take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. Afterwards, we will go back to the pick-up points in New York in the evening.
*Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Maid of the Mist - It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
*** MAID OF THE MIST is only available between MAY to LATE OCTOBER. (Operation schedule is subject to change every year according to weather and river conditions.)
- There may be a delay in the arrival time because of heavy traffic or bad weather conditions.
The tour route is subject to change. You may contact us 1-2 days prior the departure date to confirm your final itinerary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $135.00||USD $90.00||USD $92.00||USD $185.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $95.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off to Flushing, Chinatown and Parsippany
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to the season and is subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)($19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(65+) from 4/1/2017.
It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (65+)(The expense is for state park admission and bus parking.)
- Native American Dance Show: adults $20.95/person; child (4-10) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $20.95/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In order to effectively arrange the East Brunswick, NJ (Hong Kong Supermarket) drop-off services during 5/28/2016–9/4/2016, our shuttle need to gather certain number of passengers in either Manhattan-Chinatown or Jersey City meeting point, and send them back to East Brunswick. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to East Brunswick may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- We recommend guests read the following notice:
*Guests who need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs, so that we can arrange this request for you. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it and for a more detailed arrangement. Passengers who plan to leave in advance when on tour, must please contact us for the final itinerary.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(2)Useful07/13/2016Group#2 ( Verified Purchased )
We had a wonderful experience on this trip,lots of walking but worth it. The Tour guide Jake.Yhang is.intelligent and.knows his job well,applaud.to him.the experiences on all the sights.were lovely,good memories.Will.certainly go again.on a...nother tour.and will.certainly recommend this tour.100 %. Read full review
Anonymous.(1)Useful07/05/2016GROUP# 2 ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was a marvelous experience. To begin.the Tour guide, Jake Yhang was incredible helpful and also funny,he.made the days joyfull.lots of walking, the sightseeing were awesome,all of them,maid.of.the mist was a great experience .Will ...certainly recommend this tour to.all. Read full review
Maitreyi.Shukla(3)Useful09/01/2015Amazing tour!!! ( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide Simon and Peter were amazing and helpful gave right advise and took care. The tour felt too short on time bt had lots of fun
Mounika Saguturu(8)Useful05/09/2013Very nice ( Verified Purchased )
Very nice trip..nd prices are within d limit..i njoyed it alot..:)
Mounika Saguturu(12)Useful09/24/2012very good ( Verified Purchased )
Its really a nice xperience.our tour guide was excellent in xpaling nd d accomodation provided in days inn was gud but it was 50mins drive from niagara wer we feel its waste of 2hrs nd yes i feel niagara was one of d most must visit place.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
On average, this tour will end on or around 5PM. There may be a delay in the arrival time because of heavy traffic or bad weather conditions.
Please click the link for the tour meeting point:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Your discovery pass is invalid for this trip.
Customer Service Rep
We do not allow pets on our tour buses unless they are service animals.
Customer Service Rep
All optional tours can be paid while on tour, in cash, to the tour guide and he/she will arrange for you.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
For locations listed as optional excursions, you will usually spend approximately 1-2 hours at these locations.
At minor locations, you will stop for approximately 15-20 minutes. This time is sufficient for the tour guide to lead you to the best spots for photo opportunities while on tour.
Please Note: The above time estimates are approximate and are subject to adjustments as the daily schedule of the tour will be arranged by the tour guide.
Please speak with the tour guide for the duration at each attraction when you join the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We had a wonderful experience on this trip,lots of walking but worth it. The Tour guide Jake .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/13/2016 00:46:02
The trip was a marvelous experience. To begin.the Tour guide, Jake Yhang was incredible help .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/05/2016 23:27:30
Its really a nice xperience.our tour guide was excellent in xpaling nd d accomodation provid .. Read MoreBy Mounika Saguturu On 09/24/2012 18:32:53