Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Option one:
Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
Fly to Salt Lake City, then take free hotel shuttle bus to check-in at Salt Lake City hotel, relaxing yourself at hotel.
Please meet tour guide at the lobby at 9:00am on second day(If your departure date is after 9/3/2016, please meet your guide at 10:00am).
- Golden Country Inn Elko(option 1, SF hotel) / Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport(option 2, Salt Lake hotel) or similar
Salt Lake City - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Visit the Salt Lake City where the Utah State Capitol stands. And the water contains 7 times salt concentration than seawater. Then enter Yellowstone National Park - this ancient volcanic plateau. We will see the famous West Thumb Geyster Basin and the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, which is the nation's largest and third largest spring in the world. You will also have the opportunity to visit the marvelous Fountain Paint Pot. We will end the first day of the Yellowstone trip after enjoying the incredible geological wonders.
- Yellowstone Inn West Yellowstone or similar
Summary of The Day: Spend a full day in Yellowstone, the nation's largest wildlife reserves. Witness the world famous Old Faithful, stunning Yellowstone Falls, boundless Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs colorful oriole spring and much more! You will be amazed by Fishing Bridge, Mud Volcano, Brink of Upper and Lower Falls and the most popular Mammoth Hot Springs.
- Virginian Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Salt lake city
Summary of The Day: We will continue visiting Yellowstone National Park where you will see the most astonishing attractions in the world. Spectacular Yellowstone Canyon Falls, Mysterious volcano forest and much more! 2 nights stay at Yellowstone, along the Snake River Look Out, you have enough time to picnic in the beautiful national park, walking, photography and intimate contact with nature.
Then head to the magnificent mountain valley of Grand Teton, located at the west of Wyoming, enjoys the title of "the most beautiful National Park". You will witness Jackson Lake and enjoying boating in the Jenny Lake. Witness the panoramic views of Mormon Row from Jackson Lake Lodge Mormon barn. Experience western cowboy culture and dance off the night at the Spring Creek Ranch. Then head to Salt Lake City, where the government of Utah stands. Overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport or similar
Salt Lake - Outlets - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the scenery along the way, visit the Mormon Temple Square, Eagle Gate and state government. Visit the shopping outlet on the way to Las Vegas, and arrive Las Vegas in the late afternoon. The famous strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights. Overnight in Las Vegas.
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West/South or a free day in Las Vegas(Fees varies)
Summary of The Day: [Option one: West Rim]: From the unobstructed views on the bus tour, you may take photos of the canyon's uniqueness. Skywalk (optional), located at the far western end of Grand Canyon, is managed by the Hualapai Tribe. On Skywalk, you can enjoy the magnificent view from 4000 feet above, standing upon a horseshoe-shaped steel frame with a glass bottom. Rocks that date back 1.8 billion years line the bottom of the canyon. You may also board helicopters (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon
If chosen West Grand Canyon - admission fee plus lunch and transfer will be paid. (This fee must be paid on tour)
[Option two: South Rim]: We will leave for McCarran Intl Airport in the morning. Flight Departs at 10:00am for Grand Canyon South Rim. You will be able to see Mather Point and Bright Angel. We will take the bus back to Las Vegas and drive on famous historic Route 66. Head back to Las Vegas. It will take you approximately 10 hours for the tour.
If chosen south Grand Canyon - there're admission fee plus transfer.(This fee must be paid on tour)
[Option three: free day in Las Vegas] : You can also plan a free day in Las Vegas. You can visit your friends and relatives. Visit luxury casinos to try your luck. Or you can plan to see world famous shows. There is so much you can do in Las Vegas!
Stay in Las Vegas for the night.
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Arrive LA and start a city tour, which will include the Chinese Theatre, home of the Academy Awards and more. Stroll down Olvera Street, located in the oldest part of Los Angeles, depicted by the quaintness of Mexican culture. Visit the Avila Adobe, the oldest standing residence in Los Angeles that was built in 1818. Walk into the Mexican-style marketplace filled with various leather goods, and arts and crafts made in Mexico, as if you were in a traditional Mexican town. Pass by Chinatown. Overnight in Los Angeles.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: General Choice : Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Option)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films, visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter country, Mickey’s Toontown, and Frontierland.
[Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park (Optional)]
Where Disney magic meets California fun. Featuring four lands: Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug’s land.”
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
Second Choice : San Diego Tour(Optional) /SeaWorld or Balboa Park
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + SeaWorld (Optional)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Then guided tour of world’s largest and finest marine life park -- SeaWorld. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by penguins, sea lions, dolphins, mother and baby sham and much more. Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Passenger who doesn’t go to Sea World may enjoy your free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban park in the United States. You will see many museums, theatres and restaurants. Return to same hotel in LA.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: The world-famous theme park dedicated to the magic of movie making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. Then, take the movie-themed thrill rides; see shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. Witness the world’s smartest trained animal performers in the Universal’s Animal Actors. Don’t miss the new King Kong 360 3-D attraction and meet your favorite characters with the everlasting memories. (Universal Studios admission ticket not include)
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Beverly Hills - Santa Monica - Olvera Street - Chinatown - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Pass by UCLA, the famous Ivy League School in Southern California, and then enter Beverly Hills through Sunset Blvd. Visit Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the filming locations in the movie Pretty Woman. Stop by the famous Santa Monica beach and pier. After visiting the western end of Route66"The Mother Road" then head back to the bay area.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $968.00||USD $845.00||USD $836.00||USD $1,488.00||USD $808.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child/Infant rate is the same as adult rate.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $138.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon West Rim.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon South Rim.)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $210/person (Price is subject to change. )
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $14.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult$22.00/person；Kid$11.00/person
- San Diego City Tour : adult$65.00/person; kid$55.00/person
- San Diego City Tour plus Balboa Park: Adult$65.00/person;Kid$55.00/person(Balboa Park contains many free activities. )
- San Diego City Tour plus SeaWorld : Adult$130.00/person;Kid(3-9)$120.00/person(Adult$140.00/person;Kid(3-9)$130.00/person)
- Disneyland + California Adventure: $150.00/Adult; $144.00/Child(3-9)
- California Adventure: $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Disneyland : $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Universal Studios: $94.00-$109.00/Adult; $88.00-$103.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April, and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Las Vegas Tours not allowing travelers under 21 unaccompanied by co-traveler 21 or up to join.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Yosemite is not an available option for this tour and we are not able to alter the itinerary for an individual reservation.
We recommend staying with the group and following the prearranged itinerary planned by the tour guide to fully enjoy the tour.
Below we have provided links to alternative tours that include a visit to Yosemite, but note that these tours start in San Francisco, and end in Los Angeles and some tours' dates will not be updated online until about February this year:
Currently there are no discounts to book reservations early, but you are welcomed to book as soon as you are decided to ensure your seating availability.
There is no reservation fee, as you would simply pay the listed price per person to join the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7