Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you arrive in San Francisco! There will be a transfer from the SFO airport, taking you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We will depart the Bay Area in the morning and drive to Las Vegas. We will reach Las Vegas in the evening and check into the hotel upon arrival. Tonight will be to your leisure. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Panguitch
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers? heaven.
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Arches National Park - Monticello
Summary of The Day: Utah contains one of the largest concentrations of natural sandstones in the world. The arches and numerous other extraordinary geologic features, such as spires, pinnacles, pedestals and balanced rocks, are highlighted in striking foreground and background views created by contrasting colors, landforms and textures. The park is 73,379 acres in size. hike the famous ?delicate arch? in the late afternoon hour. Overnight stay in Monticello.
- Monticello-Inn at the Canyons or similar
Monticello - Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park - Holbrook
Summary of The Day: Monument Valley is characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, the most photographed place in America Southwest. It has been featured in many western movies and TV commercials since 1930s. We may have a chance to take the optional jeep rides to see all the famous scenes led by the Navajo Indians. Canyon De Chelly, Chelly means "canyon" in Navajo language. Millions years of land uplifts and steams cutting created the colorful sheer cliff walls of Canyon De Chelly. Petrified Forest National Park contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world. The combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert provides us with an extraordinary diverse fossil records that cannot be found elsewhere. Over night stay in Holbrook.
- Howard Johnson or similar
Holbrook - Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Summary of The Day: Walnut Canyon National Monument was established to preserve numerous Prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient cliff dwellings. Evidence of human use can be traced back over 2,000 years ago. Most of the cliff dwelling rooms are situated near the loop trails (0.9 miles). The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. Over night stay in Page.
- Best Western View of Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon around noon time. The canyon is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay once more at Excalibur hotel.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars). Transfer to hotel after dinner. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Disneyland or San Diego City Tour
Summary of The Day: Disneyland: From the mind of Walt Disney comes Disneyland, a theme park suitable for all ages. Spend the day enjoying this world-famous theme park. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
San Diego City Tour: At 9:00am we will depart from the hotel and drive South along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and visit the Hotel del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset. We will return to the hotel by 7:30pm.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Universal Studios - Transfer out
Summary of The Day: Experience movie magic at it best. The studio theme park ride attractions include Shrek, Jurassic Park, The Mummy Returns, and more. There are also various performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the movie sets and uncover the secrets of legendary films on the world-famous studio tour. After the we will transfer you out to the airport(LAX).
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00am and 10:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
After the tour we will transfer you out to the airport(LAX).
Please arrange your air-ticket departure from LAX after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,128.00||USD $941.00||USD $903.00||USD $1,628.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admissions to national parks(except Grand Canyon)
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person; Children age 2 and younger are free.
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person (Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $20.00/Adult; $14.00/Child (Ages 4-12)(Don't forget your camera to take your picture with the wax celebrity figures.)
- Universal Studios: $100.00-$120.00/Adult; $94.00-$114.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7