Summary of The Day: The Go San Francisco Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 25 top attractions and tours for one low price, including Golden Gate Bridge Cruise, Hop-on Hop-off Trolley, California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, Wine Country Tour, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day.
The Go San Francisco Card allows you admission to all the attractions listed below:
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 2-day Classic Tour (Jump on at any stop)
• California Academy of Sciences
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Golden Gate Bay Cruise
• Madame Tussauds San Francisco
• Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• California's Great America (Seasonal Attraction)
• Escape from the Rock
• de Young Museum
• AT&T Park Tour
• Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
• GoCar San Francisco Tour (30-minute rental)
• Angel Island roundtrip ferry
• Asian Art Museum
• U.S.S. HORNET Museum
• The Contemporary Jewish Museum
• UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
• The Beat Museum
• California Historical Society
• Legion of Honor
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
• Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
• Muir Woods & Wine Country Tour
• The San Francisco Dungeon
• Full Day Northern California Wine Country Tour
Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
Red and White Fleet - Ticket Booth
Address: Pier 43-1/2 (Located at the foot of Taylor Street in historic Fisherman's Wharf) San Francisco CA 94113
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Day
*The Golden Gate Bay Cruise and San Francisco Explorer Cruise depart from this location.
*If you are choosing to participate in one of the cruises, pick up your Card in the morning to make full use of the day. Going on either cruise will activate your Card.
Departure Date: From now on - March 1, 2017(The card must be used before/at March 1, 2017)
Please note: The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for that day and the number of consecutive calendar days that you have purchased.
Please note: No Refunds once you book and get our E-ticket.
Customers must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher to the redemption center to receive your go city cards. This voucher will be required in exchange for the cards and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We decided on a stay-cation this year and played tourist at home. I found out about the card doing a search for things to do in the bay area. By purchasing the 5 day card we were able to do all those things that are nearby but that we don't... do because we live here. Fortunately they do give you a great book with maps showing attractions located within walking distance of each other. We know the bay area so it might have been easier for us to plan because we know the area and could make the most use of the card therefore getting the most for our money. We spent 2 days touring museums and local attractions in SF, 1 day in Monterey at Chris' Whale Watching (which I always wanted to do), it was awesome, and 2 days at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We just handed the attractions our cards they ran them through a machine and viola! done. No cash to have to carry around. Super convenient. We will do the same thing next year. Maybe try another major city, but maybe not, we had so much fun. Just one note. Plan for paying for parking and transportation which can be expensive in SF.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Typically you may just present the card as you go to attend the tour if there are no special notes regarding reserving in advance. You will need to check more details when you are picking up the card at the following location:
Red and White Fleet Ticket Booth
Address: Pier 43 1/2 - Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Hours of Operation: Daily, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(*Closed Christmas Day)
Directions: Take the Powell St. cable car line to either end.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".