Summary of The Day:
You will depart from New York and head south passing New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland to arrive at the nation's capital - Washington, D.C. You will begin your exciting tour with a visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum (admission included), where you will have many opportunities to take photos with wax replicas of your favorite public figures. After you will visit the Houses of Government, Capitol Hill, the White House and the Senate Building. The tour will continue on to the National Museum of Natural History or the Air and Space Museum (subject to the guide's decision). After, you will visit the Lincoln Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. After, you will be transferred back to New York, concluding your unforgettable tour.
Return time: between 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The actual return time varies based on weather, traffic and circumstances beyond our control. We do not recommend you schedule evening activities and / or flights on the same day of this tour.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
Service fee for tour guide and driver; recommend $2 per person a day for each.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Luggage brought to tour vans are limited to one bag of soft material 21 x 12 x 12 inches per person.
Please note that a booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you receive a cancellation number. After confirmation and up to 14 days prior to departure the cancellation penalty is $100.00 per person. Full cancellation penalty applies withing 7 days before departure.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Il 13 agosto in trasferta da New York; l'esperienza ci è piaciuta e la guida (Bruno)
è stata simpatica e molto preparata. Lo rifarei e consiglierei a chiunque voglia
un'introduzione piacevole alla città
This was a great value. Everything was very professional and organized. The guide was well informed. I certainly recommend this tour for anyone who wishes to get a glimpse of Washington DC when visiting New York City.
D.C in a day was always going to be hectic. It takes 4 hours each way but our guide Mayan was amazing and filled the journey with great info on the places we were passing through and put on a great Spanish movie on the way back for everyone... to enjoy. The actual tour was very well organised and surprisingly I didn't feel too rushed at any of the stops and when we visited most of the highlights of D.C that is saying something. If you want an in depth tour at a slow pace, this is not for you. If you only have a day and are happy to see the highlights then this is perfect. Our guide really made the tour for us and anyone would be lucky to have her. Read full review
sono stata un giorno a Washington partendo da new york il 12 agosto 2014, è stato tutto come descritto, certo visitare Washington in un giorno non è semplice, in piu' si è aggiunto il mal tempo (pioveva molto), ma siamo riusciti a vedere tu... tutte le attrazioni principali. E' molto stancante ma ne vale la pena. Lo consiglioRead full review
You will have to speak with the tour guide when you are on tour, the guide will make arrangements according to time, weather or traffic conditions during the tour. We cannot ensure to visit Air and Space Museum when you are booking.