Summary of The Day: We depart east from New York through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. We begin to appreciate why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to magnificent landscaping and gorgeous flowerbeds in the springtime.
Then continue east as we pass the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous South Hampton where residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, Steven Spielberg and others have made it their home. This is definitely the place to see and be seen!
We then start our tour strolling down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area, the harbor and along Ocean Drive, passing some more homes of the rich and famous along the way.
We continue to one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton, where you will enjoy complimentary wine tasting.
After we have had our fill of the rich and famous, we continue to Sag Harbor - a picturesque and quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy it's unique atmosphere. Take your time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch, we head west towards the Tanger Outlets where we pick up our mall goodies and then explore the stores -- find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. During the late afternoon, we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York.
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 15 and older
*Child age: 2-14
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
Air conditioned Van or Bus (Free Wifi)
Professional tour escort
Sightseeing of South hampton and Sag Harbor
Tote bag and coupons at the Tanger Outlets
In 2016, Wine Tasting (wine tasting must be over 21 years old)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
Insurance - It is recommended that passengers purchase travel insurance prior to departure
Service fee for tour guide and driver ($2.00/day per person for each)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
A booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number. Within 7 days of departure, the full cancellation penalty applies. Other terms in our Standard Cancellation and Refund Policy also applies to this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.