Summary of The Day: For those interested in Maui's lush jungles and impressive volcano, this is the one-day tour for you. You'll witness Maui's Mt. Haleakala, House of The Rising Sun, and hear the Hawaiian legend behind the massive volcanic crater. You'll see stunning views of Maui, the Pacific Ocean, and West Maui Mountains along the way, and come to understand why this spot is regarded as one of the planet's most powerful energy points. You'll venture into Iao Valley until you reach a peaceful rainforest. This is where the bright green Iao Needle springs from the earth in all of its green glory. Tropical waterfalls and swimming holes are sprinkled throughout this tropical paradise. You'll see rare plants and flowers at home in this dry climate, such as beautiful proteas, indigenous to South Africa. But the tour is more than mountains and valleys. You'll also visit Wailuku Town, now a shopping oasis along a historic street, and popular Lahaina Town, an old whaling seaport lined with restaurants, shops and galleries. When it comes to Maui sightseeing, this trip is more than an eyeful.
Our pick-up shuttle departs from Waikiki hotels at approximately 4:30am to 4:55am (depending on hotel location and flight information), and returns approximately 7:30pm. If providing your own transportation, please plan to be at the airport no later than 5:15am. Please offer your detailed hotel location if you need our pick-up.
Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
All passengers on tour connect at Maui Coral Factory.
Flight times may vary; verify flight information at the time of booking.
Moderate walking; please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times
Routes may be modified or restricted due to advisories by the National Parks, National Weather
Service, etc. (road closures, venue closure, etc.)
Lunch available for cash purchase.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.