Honolulu - Pearl Harbor - Honolulu
Summary of The Day: Stars & Stripes is a fitting name for this emotionally resonating expedition that explores the legacy of Pearl Harbor and its profound impact on world history.
The journey begins at Pearl Harbor, with exhibits of personal memorabilia, dramatic photographs, battle artifacts and real film footage of the Dec. 7, 1941 attack.
You will then travel by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, the sunken battleship where more than 1,100 of the ship’s crewmen lost their lives. The USS Arizona tour includes a special narrated audio tour, featuring the voices of Pearl Harbor survivors.
While at the Battleship Missouri, also known as the Mighty Mo, you will hear colorful stories about the ship’s history and stand where Gen. Douglas MacArthur accepted the Instrument of Surrender from Japan that ultimately ended World War II.
After Pearl Harbor, sit back for a narrated drive to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where many American men and women who died fighting for their country are buried.
The tour culminates with a drive through historic Honolulu to see the area’s noteworthy landmarks —Hawaii State Capital, Honolulu City Hall, Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church.
Departs daily from 6:20 a.m. - 7:05 a.m., and returns at approximately 3:30 p.m. We pick up at major hotels in Waikiki.
• Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial*
• Pearl Harbor Audio Tour
• Film Footage of the December 7th Attack
• Road to War Museum
• Attack Museum
• Ford Island*
• Battleship Missouri Memorial* (guided tour)
• King Kamehameha Statue Photo Opportunity stop
• Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (drive through)
• Downtown Honolulu (drive through)
• Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue*
• Kawaiahao Church - Hawaii's historic Congregational church
• Hawaii State Capitol and Honolulu City Hall
*indicates a stop
You have the option of having lunch at Slider's Grill at the USS Missouri Battleship if you select the deluxe option during check out or you can enjoy lunch at your own expense.
The meal features the following options:
Classic Choice Turkey & Swiss Sandwich with Potato Salad, Chips, Pineapple Wedge, Mac Nut Shortbread Cookie, & fountain drink.
Hot Choices: 1⁄4 LB Cheeseburger, Hamburger, or Veggie Burger, Grilled Chicken Burger, 100% Beef Hot Dog, “Chicago” Dog, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Nachos, 10 PC. Chicken Nuggets. All Hot Items come with French Fries & Soft Drink or Bottled Water.
Additional Option on Request: Grilled Chicken Salad with Potato Salad, Chips, Pineapple Wedge, Cookie & Fountain Drink.
Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available upon request.
The Vegetarian option includes a Veggie burger with French Fries, & Refillable Soda or Bottled Water, Mixed Greens Salad with Tomato, Pickle, & Onion served with Ranch Dressing. Complete with Potato Salad, Chips, Pineapple Wedge, Cookie, & Fountain Drink
The Gluten Free option is the same as the Vegetarian but the Veggie Burger is served without a bun.
|USD $90.98||USD $69.98|
|+USD $16.00||+USD $15.00|
*Adult age: 12 and older|
*Child age: 4 -11.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach during the trip
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Honolulu airport or chosen pick-up location
- Airfare is subject to reconfirm and it is non-refundable
- All personal expenses
- Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability)
- The above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fees depending on your hotel pick-up location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We will then provide you more detailed information. We will be able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel most of the time. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick-up when we confirm your order.
- Due to stringent security requirements bags, purses and strollers are not allowed.
- Due to the elevator being out of order, effective immediately and until further notice, the Battleship Missouri Memorial will no longer be ADA accessible.
- Cameras permitted. Storage is available at the entrance to the USS Bowfin for a nominal fee.
- Please arrive at hotel pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to pick-up. All times are approximations.
- Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
- Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Maria H,
The meal included with the Deluxe tour is a boxed style lunch that includes a sandwich with your choice of Turkey or Ham. It will also include a drink and macaroni salad.
If you are a vegetation please leave a note in the comment box when booking online so that we may check available options for your dietary preferences.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7