Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center (Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. There are not only the popular second line brands, but also many top line and high-end brands such as Burberry, Coach, A/X, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Christine Dior, DKNY, D&G, Polo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Levis, Tommy Hilfiger, and etc. One thing for sure is that your shopping needs will be very well satisfied. The scale and quality of this outlet center are rated among the highest in the U.S. West Coast. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Usually the tour ends at 5:00pm. But there may be a delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 10 and older
*Child age: 3-9
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min.$8.00/day per person)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The tour lasts for about 8 hours including the travel time and the tour ends at 5:00pm.
Arrival times back to Los Angeles will vary dependent on weather and traffic conditions.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
The tour 2-5565 operates daily, you may select any day of the month to travel.
We do not offer pick up in Santa Monica, the nearest meeting point will be,
07:00AM Los Angeles Retirement Complex Chinatown 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW"
The closest pickup location would be 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012(Retirement Complex Chinatown). The pickup time is 7:00am and the distance is about 6 miles from your hotel to this pickup location.
For the mentioned tour 2-5565, you are welcome to place an order online any time the tour is available. Please note that it will take 1-2 business days to process your order and we suggest you carefully plan your schedule before making a reservation with us.
The pickup location closer to hollywood&highland metrostation is as below.
600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012(Retirement Complex Chinatown)at 7:00am
You can use the location helper tool in step # 2 in the upper right column of our webpage to check the distance between your location and the tour's available pickup locations.