Summary of The Day: Heading north to Napa Valley, America's premier wine producing region, you'll find the unique beauty in the verdant rolling hills, colorful flora and vast stretches of vineyards. The valley, approximately 30 miles in length and 1 mile in width, is home to more than two hundreds wineries. You'll visit Napa Valley's famous wineries and charming towns. Wine-making is an art while tasting is the interpretation of that art. You will learn about the art of wine making and how to taste wine from our professional tour guide. Different types of red, white and sparkling wines are available for tasting (at your own expense). Fully enjoy a distinct wine tasting experience and indulge yourself with a walk down the street lined with quaint boutiques, gourmet restaurants and beautiful art galleries. On the way back, a stop at the Napa Factory Outlets offers an opportunity to find bargains for your whole family with name brand stores.
Note：Return time is for reference only. We can not guarantee that you will return on time depending on the traffic. Please make sure that the pick-up location is the same as drop-off location. if you want to change the dropoff location, please inform tour guide in advance.
Drop-off Time and Location：Milpitas(7:30pm), San Jose(7:15pm), Fremont(7:15pm), Cupertino(7:00pm), Newark(7:15pm), Red Roof Inn(7:00pm), San Francisco(6:30pm), Oakland(6:00pm), El Cerrito(5:30pm)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
Professional tour escort
Roundtrip ground transportation
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide (suggest $7 per person per day)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regrettably there are no more seats available for this tour on your desired date. However there are limited slots available for June 18, June 21, June 23, and June 25. I suggest you book the tour immediately on these alternate dates before the slots become unavailable.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
The pick-up location is the same as drop-off location.
Note：Return time is for reference only. We can not guarantee that you will return on time depending on the traffic. If you want to change the drop-off location, please inform tour guide in advance.
Drop-off Time and Location：Milpitas(7:30p.m.), San Jose(7:15p.m.), Fremont(7:15p.m.), Cupertino(7:00p.m.), Newark(7:15p.m.), Red Roof Inn(7:00p.m.), San Francisco(6:30p.m.), Oakland(6:00p.m.), El Cerrito(5:30p.m.)
However, since this tour does not offer airport transfer service, you can always post your requests under the comment box once booking this reservation online although it is not guaranteed .