Summary of The Day: Today, the amazing lifestyle of Southern California awaits and sun, sea, surf and fun are the theme!
We start our experience at the birthplace of modern day surfing, The Beach Boys, longboarding and beach volleyball. It all started in Huntington Beach. Stroll along the beach, see the famous beach volleyball pavilion and, if you are lucky, maybe catch some of the local surfers.
After we dry off, we'll continue to Long Beach, the proud home of the Queen Mary - one of the world's most luxurious ships to sail the Atlantic Ocean. With the Long Beach marathon and U.S. Grand Prix street racing, Motorsports Walk of Fame and whale watching, it all happens here. Board the Queen Mary for a behind-the-scenes tour Board the Queen Mary for a behind-the-scenes tour and see restored areas that have been under wraps since the final voyage in 1967, including the Isolation Wards and the Machine Rooms.
After the Queen Mary, we'll continue to Venice Beach. With Muscle Beach, numerous roller skating and bike paths, Venice Beach is featured in numerous movies and television shows. Watch the professionals pump iron at Muscle Beach, enjoy the street performances by the locals and soak up this unique and amazing atmosphere.
We end the day in Santa Monica - the home of "Baywatch" and the Santa Monica Pier. The beach and promenade were featured in films such as "White Men Can't Jump" and many others.
We'll explore Pacific Park - an amusement park on the pier with Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel with panoramic views of the coastline. We'll then take a stroll along the Third Street Promenade - known for dining, shopping and street performers.
We'll return to Los Angeles between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. This time is estimated only. Actual return time varies based upon weather, traffic and circumstances beyond our control. It is not recommended to schedule evening activities and/or flights on the same day of your tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 15 and older
*Child: 2-14 years old
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned bus, minibus or van
Entrance to the Queen Mary Museum
Sightseeing in Huntington Beach, Venice Beach and Santa Monica
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pick-up location.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
Service fee for tour guide and driver ($2.00/day per person for each).
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regretfully we will not be able to pick you up at the Beverly Wilshire. Customers will join this tour at our assigned pickup locations which can be located under Step #3 in the "Book Now" section of the tour page.
Pickup Location & Time
5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City
(In the lobby of 4 Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel)
6333 West 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States
(Entrance to Starbucks Coffee Shop)6:30am