Summary of The Day: The tour starts in the morning from Boston to "America's Hometown"- Plymouth.
Plymouth Rock, though a bit battered by time, remains a powerful tribute to courage of the Mayflower passengers who founded the land we know as New England in 1620.
We'll visit the Mayflower II as well as the Plimoth Plantation that includes a 17th-century English Village -a re-creation of the small farming and maritime community built by the Pilgrims along the shore of Plymouth Harbor. In the village, the year is 1627, just seven years after the arrival of Mayflower. The people you meet are costumed role players portraying actual residents of Plymouth Colony.
On the tour, you will also visit Wampanoag - a native American tribe. Here you'll discover how the 17th-century Wampanoag would have lived along the coast during the growing season. Unlike the people you’ll meet in the 17th-Century English Village, the staff in the Wampanoag Home site are not role players. They are all Native Americans - either Wampanoag or from other Native Nations - and they will be dressed in historically accurate clothing, mostly made of deerskin.
After the tour at Plymouth, we will head to the America's smallest state, Rhode Island. We'll start with Breakers Mansion in Newport. It includes a 45-foot high central Great Hall, arcades, many levels, and a covered, central courtyard. The rooms, decorated in French and Italian styles, were designed and assembled in Europe, shipped to the U.S., and reassembled in the house.
The tour ends with our return to Boston at approximately 7:00 pm depending on weather conditions.
Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock will be closed in winter and be reopened in late March. The tour will visit Brown University and Rhode Island State house instead.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
Please arrive at the pick-up location prior to departure time.
By accepting our policy, passenger will agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.