Summary of The Day: The tour starts with a short introductory drive through the city. Heading towards the lake, you get a glimpse of the world-famous shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse.
At the small town of Kilchberg, home of the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory Lindt & Sprungli, a great shopping opportunity at the Lindt Chocolate Shop awaits you - heaven for all chocolate lovers and difficult to resist. Buy some of the most delicious Swiss chocolate at best conditions as a gift for your friends and family back home.
Then we'll continue to Adliswil, where the only aerial cable car in the canton of Zurich takes you to the hilltop station Felsenegg. Located on the Albis chain, this area is one of the most popular recreational zones of greater Zurich. It is only a short hike through the magical forest to the restaurant overlooking Lake Zurich. Enjoy the breathtaking view on the terrace and delight a choice of appetizers while you freshen up with a glass of white wine in summer or warming up with the freshly prepared Gluhwein, a traditional hot, spicy wine in winter.
Then step inside the cozy Swiss restaurant and get seated at the traditionally decorated table. An assorted bowl of salad is followed by the outstanding original Swiss cheese fondue. To complete your culinary experience a homemade chocolate cake is served. Satisfied in all senses, we'll drive back to Zurich.
We normally return to the starting point in Zurich at around 8:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Live commentary in English and German
Transportation in comfortable minibus or coach
Visit to Lindt Chocolate Shop
Aerial cable car to Felsenegg
4-course meal: Appetizer, salad bowl, cheese fondue (all you can eat), chocolate cake, beverage
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.