Summary of The Day: This beautiful excursion combines the intriguing city of Zurich with its stunning natural surroundings. Enjoy the drive in our comfortable, air-conditioned coach passing by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's famous financial district and the renowned Opera House. We'll stop for photos at picturesque Lake Zurich before touring the university quarter to see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Zurich's art museum.
Then we'll head to charming Old Town for another picture stop. We'll stroll through the pleasant pedestrian area with views of the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter and Europe's largest clock face, Grossmunster Church, and Fraumunster Church with stained-glass windows by Marc Chagall. Heading out of the city, our journey continues along the Golden Coast to Meilen where you will board the ferry and cross the pristine waters of Lake of Zurich to Horgen.
Next we'll head to Adliswil for the highlight of our tour: the only aerial cable car in the Canton of Zurich to the viewpoint Felsenegg. This popular recreational area among locals offers incredible panoramas of Zurich, the lake, and the snow-capped Alps. Enjoy the fresh forest air before we head back to Zurich.
The tour concludes at the starting point at around 5:15pm.
Dolderbahn cogwheel train instead of aerial cable car due to revision on following dates:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.