Summary of The Day: Today enjoy one of the best Zurich tours that combines the rich history of the city with a scenic Lake Zurich cruise and visit to the delicious Lindt Chocolate Shop.
After meeting your guide you'll climb aboard our air-conditioned coach and take off on a lovely tour of the city. We'll discover such sites as the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, and Zurich's famous financial district. Along the way, we'll stop for photos as Enge Harbor where we can enjoy magnificent views of the lake.
Next, we'll travel along the lake, passing the world famous Opera House to arrive at the Zurichberg district. Here we'll encounter numerous mansions, each with a compelling history dating back to the golden eras. We'll step off the bus here to ride up a cogwheel trail to a viewpoint where we can enjoy immaculate views of the city, as well the enchanting five-star Grand Hotel Dolder.
Then we'll cruise through the university quarter, seeing the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) and Zurich's art museum before reaching charming Old Town. In this magnificent quarter we'll take a walking tour to learn more about Zurich's history, admire the guild houses, visit Zurich's Town Hall, take photos at St. Peter's Church - home to Europe's largest clock-face - see the Cathedral Grossmunster, and discover Fraumunster Church with its world-famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall.
Our stroll through Old Town will take us along the picturesque Limmatquai, ultimately arriving at the pier, where we'll join a pleasant one-hour cruise on the pristine waters of Lake Zurich.
Following our romantic cruise, we'll walk a short ways along the shore to the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory, Lindt & Sprungli. This is the best place to purchase authentic and rich Swiss chocolate - an opportunity not to be missed!
The tour ends with the coach ride back to the Sihlquai coach parking.
We normally return to the starting point in Zurich at around 6:15pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children younger than 6.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Transportation in a comfortable coach
Professional, multilingual guide throughout (English and German)
Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.