Summary of The Day: Have you ever dared to glimpse the world from above? No? Then it's high time you did!
Hop onto our tour bus and pay a visit to the highest peak in Germany. We'll first have a short stop at Ettal Abbey, founded by Kaiser Ludwig as early as 1330. Here you'll be given free time to roam the Benedictine monastery before moving on to Eibsee. From here, a cogwheel train will take you up a breezy 2,966 metres (9,731 feet) to the summit of Zugspitze. Breathe in the crystal clear air and enjoy the truly staggering view over the countless peaks of the Bavarian, Austrian, Swiss and Italian Alps. Even climbing enthusiasts will be lost for words here.
Breathtaking views across countless peaks await you on this tour. The Zugspitze is guaranteed to change your perspective of the world; this bird's-eye view will stay with you forever. Luckily for you, you can fully concentrate on the highlights of this tour - we'll take care of the rest, including your safe journey to and from Zugspitze in our comfortable tour bus.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Live commentary during the tour
Visit to the summit of Zugspitze
Cable car and cogwheel train fare to and from Zugspitze
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.