Summary of The Day: Enjoy more than 3,000 animals and 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals' natural habitats. At Zoo Miami you can travel the world in one day and immerse yourself in one of the most exciting adventures you'll experience.
Guests will be able to feed giraffes*, parrots*, and rhinos*; ride a camel*; see the animals up-close; meet the animal keepers at scheduled Meet the Zookeeper talks throughout the day; and much more. They will get to see jaguars, lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, gorillas, chimps, tree kangaroos, frogs, snakes, meerkats, the many feathered friends of the the Wings of Asia Aviary (the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds), and more animals than we could ever list.
At Amazon and Beyond, experience a the wonders of the rainforest and meet many great animals like jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles, and a 48,000-gallon aquarium.
And our Playworld Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy. Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet.
Zoo Miami has food and drink concession stands throughout and a beautiful gift shop where you can buy that special memento that will bring back wonderful memories of Zoo Miami!
* Activities will be an additional cost.
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays from 10:00am - 5:00pm and weekends from 9:30am - 5:30pm.
(ticket booths close at 3:30pm, Monday - Friday and 4:00pm on Saturday and Sunday)
Thanksgiving Day from 9:30am - 3:30pm (ticket booths close at 2:00pm).
Christmas Day from 12:00pm - 5:30pm (ticket booths close at 4:00pm).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.