Summary of The Day: Sarajevo has been influenced by a number of cultures and civilizations during its long history. On a tour of the city, visit the Turkish bazaar "Bas Carsija," Husref Bay's Mosque, the Olympic Stadium, and Gavrilo Princip Museum.
Then, we'll move on through the mountains and along the gorge of the Neretva River to Mostar. Here, view the remains of the Turkish quarter and the reconstruction efforts on the 16th-century stone bridge. Finally, travel to Dubrovnik, set on the Adriatic Sea.
Summary of The Day: A walking tour takes you to the highlights of Old Dubrovnik. See the Rector's Palace, Bell Tower Clock, Orlando's Column and Sponza Palace. Next, view the Dominican Monastery and Franciscan Monastery with its Pharmacy, one of the oldest in the world.
You'll have the rest of the day free to explore on your own, shop, stroll along the water's edge, or simply relax and savor your superbly scenic surroundings.
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to the Republic of Montenegro. We'll head to the mouth of the beautiful Bay of Kotor, the longest and deepest fjord in Southern Europe.
The tour will visit the city of Kotor and proceed with a boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks, one of two islets off the coast of Perast. The Roman Catholic Church is the largest building on the islet, with a museum attached to it. Upon return to the coast, we will stop in Perast, an old charming coastal town and then view Sveti Stefan and enjoy a short stop in Budva before returning to Dubrovnik.
You'll have the evening to yourself to spend how you please.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 8 to 17 years old
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted on this tour.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
Airport arrival and departure transfers
Breakfast daily and 3 dinners
Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
Professional Tour director throughout
Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours
Service charges and hotel taxes
Tips to your Tour Director, driver, and local city guides
You will be greeted by a local transfer assistant or your Tour Director displaying a board or sign with your name and/or the name of your “Tour Operator” at the airport's arrivals lounge, and then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day. You may not get to your room until check-in time (usually 2:00 p.m.) or should depart the room by the check-out time (usually 12:00 p.m.). Please note that each hotel may change or adopt their own policy without any upfront note.
Porterage for one suitcase is included in tour price not exceeding 30" x 21" x 11" and weight not exceeding 50 lbs. We regret we are unable to accept a second suitcase or any luggage exceeding these limits.
Your arrival transfer is guaranteed for up to one hour from your scheduled arrival time in order to compensate for minor delays. We, local operator, or the transfer company will not be responsible for flight delays, for any reason, beyond one hour from your originally scheduled arrival time. In case of a delay, whether due to flight delay or time spent reporting baggage damage or loss, it will be your responsibility to make other transfer arrangements such as a taxi. Transfer costs are not refundable and any additional expenses will be your responsibility.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.