Summary of The Day: Come and join us for an exhilarating day out in one of Melbourne’s true hidden gems - The You Yang’s Regional Park. Home to some world class mountain biking trails only 45 minutes from Melbourne!
Explore some authentic Aussie bush with a wide diversity of scenic terrain. Riding through eucalyptus and pine plantations, spectacular rocky granite outcrops, and home to many of our furry locals including Koalas, Kangaroos, Kookaburras and the famous Echidna.
After the mornings pedal, we take a lunch break and enjoy a well-deserved rest. Following lunch, we take your new confidence and upgraded skillset to the adventurous trails on the eastside of the You Yang’s where we enjoy more challenging terrain and some exhilarating flowing descents.
The tour normally starts at 10:00am and ends at 4:30pm.
* You must be at least 15 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Quality bike and helmet
Friendly, informative and experienced guide
Air conditioned transportation to and from the park
Please note that customers should wait in front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please note your own hotel location when booking and we will confirm it for you.
Please specify passenger height and any medical conditions at time of booking. Children 15 and over only. Under 18 must be accompanied by a legal gaurdian or parent. Minimum height of 153cm. Must be confident with basics of controlling a bike such as ballance, pedaling, braking, turning and shifting.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: snacks (there are no shops), sunscreen, water bottle/hydration pack (at least 2 liters of water), any personal medication, appropriate riding clothes, change of clothes, towel, riding/running shoes and sense of adventure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.