Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands at Los Angeles airport (LAX). You will be greeted by your friendly tour guide at the airport. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
**If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self-transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
- We strongly recommend you book your flight to arrive within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Choose One of Seven
Summary of The Day: Today, we have seven itinerary choices for you! You can choose any one from the seven you'd like to take.
Disneyland/California Adventure Park (No tour guide)
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld® San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis®, Shipwreck Rapids® and Wild Arctic®. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
San Diego One Day Tour
You'll pass through Downtown San Diego and board a leisurely cruise (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see the city and San Diego Bay. After the cruise, you will be board the USS Midway Museum (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see more than 60 exhibits and nearly 30 aircraft.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore the "City of Angels" and its surrounding area with visits to sunny Santa Monica, fancy Beverly Hills and its famous Rodeo Drive and Downtown Los Angeles' El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
We'll depart Los Angeles heading east along the I-10 towards one of the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. The tour will stop at the largest factory outlet center - Desert Hills Premium Outlets - on the West Coast of the United States. Here, you can find more than 110 name brand retailers from around the world. Upon arrival, you tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After an enjoyable shopping spree, we will return to Los Angeles.
Aquarium of the Pacific--Whale Watching--Battleship Iowa
Our pleasant day begins in the morning when we head to the Aquarium of the Pacific. 4th largest of its kind, the Aquarium covers an area of 5 acres and features over 12000 marine life in 500 different species.Then we'll board a boat at noon for a 2.5 hour whale watching cruise.After the cruise, we'll head to the Battleship Iowa.Our wonderful day trip will end at 5:00pm.
- Please note that SeaWorld San Diego and San Diego One Day Tour can not be arranged to the last tour day for those who will fly away from Los Angeles at the same day.
If you choose Thursday as your departure day, you can only choose one of the five items (Universal Studios Hollywood/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping/Disneyland/Whale Watching).
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today, we head to Santa Barbara along the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway. After that, we will drive to Solvang - a town full of Danish architecture and charm - to eat lunch. The next stop will be Silicon Valley, where we will show you the buildings (outside, not inside of) that are home to world famous IT company headquarters such as Apple, Microsoft and Google. (All are subject to the tour guide’s arrangement for that day).
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll take the famous cable car. Afterwards, we'll cross the Bay Bridge to enchanting San Francisco to see the legendary Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You may take a bay cruise at your own cost.
At around 3 p.m., you will have free time to explore the city on your own or opt for another San Francisco tour at an additional cost.
We'll then stay overnight in the Bay Area once again.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This morning we are headed to Roaring Camp, a beautiful small village located in California Coastal Mountains. ‘Woooh’… The steam train may sound farfetched today, but brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we take a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today! Departs from authentic western village, winds through redwood forests; it’s truly a memorable experience! Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); honeymooner’s Mecca - Lovers Point(drive by); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. Over 600 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, call the Aquarium home, seagulls flying high above! Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our joyful 3-day San Francisco and 17-Mile trip.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Want a super value tour? Please refer to 5-Day San Francisco and Los Angeles Package Tour from Los Angeles
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $588.00||USD $437.00||USD $427.00||USD $808.00||USD $398.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30 am -10:00 pm;. International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30 pm) and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and LAX airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Airport Pick-up Service Fee for driver (min. $4.00/person)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12)(Depends on your final choice of the items.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $20.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including 17-Mile Drive admission fee and cable car fee.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
★2 deluxe buffet breakfast per room per day for guests who stay overnight in Hotel Irvine, $25/person
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay $30.00 free explore fee and San Francisco mandatory fee $20.00.
- During long weekends and special holidays, the hotel rates may increase and the tour price is subject to our final confirmation.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time and arrange for a pick-up before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Information on traveling to Downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont/Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart/train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart/train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont/Union city region to Downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I find that in 5 Days tour, it doesn’t cover all the 3 Disneyland, Universal studio, Yosemite National Park.
Further, as per the offer for 5~6 days, Buy2 Get 1 free, should I enter 4 passengers as per the details below OR 3 passengers ? For Example If the price detail is $297/-, then if I enter 4 passengers the total amount is (4X297) $1188/- . Then the calculation doesn’t offer Buy2 Get 1 free.
Would you please offer a conducted/group tour package, as per the detail s furnished below?
1. No of passengers: 4
a. Adults : 2 EA
b. Children: 2 Ea ~ 14 Years & 11 Years.
2. Hotel including (Break Fast) & Plan:
a. Rooms : 1 Ea.
b. Arrival : 18 Oct 2013 – 20:00 Hrs ~ Los Angeles
c. Departure: 22 Oct 2013 – 20:00 Hrs ~ Los Angeles OR San Francisco.
3. Bus Tour/ Point of Attraction:
a. Airport pickup
b. Disney Land / Yosemite National Park
c. Los Angeles- San Francisco
d. Stanford University - San Francisco,
e. Universal Studio & Airport Drop.
The advertised rate is for quad occupancy, meaning if there 4 people sharing one room each guest is paying $297.00.
The current rate for double occupancy, if there are 2 people sharing one room is $398.00 per person.
Please make your reservation for the total number of passengers, for your party, please select 4 adults in one room.
Meals are not included, the tour guide will arrange meal stops for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7