Summary of The Day: York is one of the most inspiring cities to take a sightseeing bus tour in. From its exquisite architecture to its picturesque cobblestones, York will capture the hearts of all ages. There are so many things to do to in the historical city of York; CitySightseeing will assist your discovery of the major sights and attractions that this thriving city has to offer.
1 - Exhibition Square
2 - GillyGate
3 - Monk Bar
4 - Foss Bank
5 - Peasholme Green
6 - The Stonebow
7 - Clifford's Tower
8 - Margaret Street
9 - Walmgate Bar
10 - Barbican Centre
11 - Fishergate
12 - Bishopthorpe Road
13 - South Bank
14 - Campleshon Road
15 - Mount Vale
16 - The Mount
17 - Blossom Street
18 - Railway Station
19 - Memorial Gardens
20 - Museum Gardens
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 10-30 minutes from 9:00am to 5:30pm (10:00am to 2:30pm in November and December)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary
English live guide available from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Wheelchair Accessible on some tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.