Summary of The Day: From Salt Lake City we'll journey to Jackson, a world’s renowned vacation destination, and enjoy the beautiful snow view along the way. The Elk Antler Arches Square is a must-see! Along the way we'll visit the National elk Refuge (admission not included) where you can enjoy a sleigh or a wagon ride through region (depends on the depth of snow) and the stunning beauty of snow covered Teton Mountains and the Valley!
Snow King Mountain - Grand Teton National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive Snow King Mountain, a world’s renowned ski area, as well as a professional training facility for many famous Olympians (admission not included)! Ride a gondola to the mountain top and ski! For beginners, you may ski with a coach. Over 10,000 feet in elevation, enjoy the stunning view overlooking the entire Jackson Valley, and the beautiful Teton Mountains.
From here we'll drive to Grand Teton National Park for an afternoon sightseeing tour, and stay overnight in West Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park (Snow Coach) - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll ride a Snow Coach to travel deep inside world’s first National Park - Yellowstone (admission not included)! Winter Yellowstone is the most beautiful and unique, says many local people. The park is entirely covered by ice and snow, but geysers and hot springs are still active, the steam creates strong visual effects.
With all the thermal water streaming into the rivers, reaches of the river never freeze and meander peacefully over the volcanic plateau. Steam frosts trees along the river, river appears to be dark green, and the view is truly something out of a fairytale! World’s most famous geyser, the Old Faithful; Fountain Paint Pot, Madison, wildlife… surprise comes one after another!
Summary of The Day: On the final day of our tour we'll take the morning to visit Temple Square, home to the central LCD Cathedral, and the Utah State Capital Building, one of the most magnificent capital buildings in the country.
Then we'll transfer you to the airport for your departing flight.
Seat availability info was last updated at 03:01 pm on 10/20/2016. Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
4 nights hotel accommodations.
All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Professional tour escort.
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Salt Lake City.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 10.00/day per person).
Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- Ski: 150.00/Person(Duration: 2-3 hrs. Clothing, gear, boots rental fee, and the cost of the cable car are included. (Please bring your own hat and gloves.)
) - Yellowstone National Park+National Elk Refuge+Snow Coach surcharge+Great Salt Lake+fuel surcharge: $90.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour at least one month prior to the desired departure date.
Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.