Los Angeles/Las Vegas - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line“Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will stop by Las Vegas to take a quick break and then head towards St. George. Stay overnight in St. George.
- Notes: For those who will join the tour in Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide at Stratosphere Hotel - The hallway next to the Buffet Restaurant at 3:30pm.
- Quality Inn or similar
Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will pass by the Glen Canyon Dam, located on the Colorado River in Page Arizona. We will then head on to Bryce Canyon for a lunch stop. During your Bryce Canyon visit, you will be given the option to attend one of several hiking trails to view the unique beauty of the world famous Bryce Canyon hoodoo rock formations, or simply enjoy Bryce Canyon's scenery from a serene rest stop. At the end of the day, we will head towards Salt Lake City for a well deserved night's rest.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and soon. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge at West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton NP - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park,visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
- Ramada Inn Salt Lake City or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: As we ensure for our destination Salt Lake City, we will examine the building of this extraordinary culture - how an arid desert surrounded by saline streams can breed such modernized and industrialized society. We will also pay our respect to the Mormon Temple. In the evening arrive at the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas. Overnight in Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Morning short visit Hoover Dam, which is one of the seven wonders of the Industrial World. Afterwards, proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon (Mandatory Admission fee to Grand Canyon West Rim). It is the World's Seventh Natural Wonder. As you gaze out from the rim, you're viewing 2 billion years of geologic history. Millions of people each year stand in awe at the canyon and leave with a sense of fulfillment and realization that they have witnessed nature at her finest. You may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new g gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollars bridge can withstand the weight of 71 filly loaded Boeing 74 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds). It is the tallest man-made structure in the world. From the bridge, you can step out onto the glass floor for a 720 degree view of the Canyon. You may also take an optional helicopter or boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara -PCH 1 - 17 Miles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Santa Barbara along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to visit the court house, wherein the viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards 17 miles area. During the tour in 17 Miles, you are able to visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock as well as prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Club. Stay in Bay Area overnight.
Santa Barbara: this city was well known as California’s Riviera, because of its red roof/white stucco Spanish architectural style, palm trees lined street, and most importantly, perfect Mediterranean climate. The court house is absolutely a must-see attraction in town.
California Pacific Coast Highway #1: America’s most famous sightseeing road, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. Driving through it, you will see spectacular ocean view on one side, while the picturesque rural scenery on the other side.
17 Miles: a world famous tourist destination and a paradise for those golf enthusiasts, and the 17 miles is the most delicate part of California PCH #1. The well known Chinese painting Master Mr. Daqian Zhang once lived here to seek for inspirations. At 17 miles, you are able to see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view, varying exquisitely designed high-end residential houses, remarkable Monterey cypresses and so on.
- Marriott Hotel Fremont / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25.
- Clarion Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Universal Studios Hollywood/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping/SeaWorld San Diego/Disneyland/California Adventure Park/Santa Barbara Coast Tour/San Diego City Tour (Choose one option)
Summary of The Day: Today, we have eight itinerary choices as below. You can choose any one from the eight you'd like to take.
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
California Adventure Park(No tour guide)
you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier, and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror, and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore Los Angeles in our leisure way. Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument will make you know more about this famous city.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Santa Barbara Coast Tour
In the morning, all travelers will be riding north along famous California Pacific Highway No. 1 and see the downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Sign and strawberries town OXNARD. The charming, idyllic and picturesque vistas and landscapes will be the plus. After arriving at Santa Barbara, the travelers will be walking along the palm trees lined beach boulevard to appreciate the exotic Mediterranean style scenery.
Santa Barbara was called the American West's most beautiful Mediterranean city. While strolling along its pedestrian "State Street", you will be instantly overwhelmed by its "Adobe" style buildings, delicate boutique shops and decent restaurants. One of the most recognized buildings is the 1929-built city courthouse, which not only represents the Santa Barbara’s architectural style, but also provides a sightseeing terrace, over which visitors are able to take a panoramic view of this town.
After lunch, all travelers will be boarding onto the pre-reserved Amtrak train back to Los Angeles. The Santa Barbara - Los Angeles railroad section was built along the Pacific coast, unmatched ocean view will constantly catch the glimpse of all boarders.
San Diego City Tour
San Diego bay cruise - Port of San Diego is one of the best natural harbors along the California Coast and the home port of US Navy Pacific Fleet. Famous sculpture "Navy Kiss" is located here. Standing on the deck of the bay cruise, the travelers are able to watch all military ships, including aircraft carriers, destroyers, frigates, hospital ships, and so on. (1 hour)
USS Midway aircraft carrier had been in service during the World War II and the Gulf War, and been the world's largest warships then. After the retirement from the Navy, USS Midway was permanently docked at the Port of San Diego and developed as a museum for visitors. After boarding onto this amazing US battleship, the visitors are able to see the hangar, flight deck, ship island and a variety of carrier-based aircrafts. (2 hours)
Balboa Park was landscaped along a hillside, and was widely acclaimed as "America's largest urban cultural park," rival with New York's Central Park. There are old Spanish architecture, bell tower and a number of gardens in the park. The world famous San Diego Zoo,Natural History Museum, and the San Diego Museum of Art are all located there within. (30 minutes)
Old Town San Diego is a beautiful and historic place with a lot of fun. It is also the birthplace of California. The old town is featured by a number of old Spanish buildings, churches, museums and authentic Mexican restaurants. Walking in the historical pedestrian street, the visitors will be overwhelmed by the specialty shops and folks dressed with local costumes, thus imaging that being space converted back to a 19th century Mexican town. (1 hour)
Please note that SeaWorld San Diego can not be arranged to the last tour day for those who will fly away from Los Angeles at the same day.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,078.00||USD $742.00||USD $746.00||USD $1,578.00||USD $758.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $107.00||+USD $95.00||+USD $89.00||+USD $213.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $71.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $36.00||+USD $142.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $71.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $36.00||+USD $142.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- Admissions to chosen theme parks/items
- 10-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge(S): $100.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce+Antelope+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Charge)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $168.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(Landing): $188.00/person(Not available after 4/1/2017.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $25.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- For customers' convenience, we are now preselling 2017 Yellowstone tours. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The itinerary and hotels might be adjusted later. Please check with the guide for the confirmed arrangement. Current price does not include Yellowstone Cabins. If your selected dates will stay in Yellowstone Cabin, you may need to pay price difference later.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7