Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll begin your journey as you arrive in Salt Lake City and transfer to your hotel.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. From here, we will head into Grand Teton National Park to take in the view of Jackson Lake and Teton Peak.
Then we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park. We will see 10 of Yellowstone's major scenery sites over the spans of 2 days, including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot.
- Dude Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall - Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon,Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and Hayden Valley.
Then we will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Wingate Hotel or similar
Devils Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse - Casper
Summary of The Day: We'll arrive at Devils Tower in the morning and see this famous Wyoming landmark. Afterwards we'll head into South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial, where you can take a walk along the Presidential Trail getting right underneath the sculptures of the presidents.
After lunch, we will arrive at the Crazy Horse Memorial, a symbol of the Native American spirit and their rebellion against oppression. Enjoy the view of the endless grassy fields of Wyoming as we traffic to Casper to spend the night.
- Baymont Inn & Suites or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: We'll continue our journey through the Wyoming fields in the morning and arrive at Independence Rock, a historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. We will get to Utah around noon and take you to see the Olympic Village for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Park City.
In the afternoon we will tour Salt Lake City, including the State Capitol Building, Temple Square, and the Great Salt Lake.
- Baymont Inn & Suites or similar
SLC- Elko - Bonneville Salt Flats - Reno
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour will head west bound along the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, during which the visitors are able to see the largest basin in the western U.S.
After stopping at Elko for lunch, the group will head towards Reno.
- Sand Regency Hotel or similar
Lake Tahoe - California State Capitol - Napa Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour bus will drive into the pearl of Northern California - Lake Tahoe, and you will see the beautiful lakes and mountains.
Then the tour group will arrive at Sacramento, the state’s capital to visit the capitol building of California. In the afternoon, the tour will come to the world-famous Napa Valley and then Castello Di Amorosa wine castle, and you will be able to taste a glass of delicious California red wine.
Stay overnight in San Francisco bay area.
- Courtyard Marriott / Citi Garden Hotel or similar
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). Our first stop will be T win Peaks, where you'll receive a stunning view of the city. Then we'll visit two of San Francisco's great landmarks, the Palace of Fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge.
After lunch, we'll visit the famous Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, where you'll have the chance to take a San Francisco Bay cruise (own expense).
In the afternoon you may choose to explore the city on your own or join our extensive city tour (own expense) to ride on a Cable Car, visit Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown.
- The Stanford University is replaced by Berkeley University on the following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn or similar
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will travel to Yosemite National Park, famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite Waterfall, El Capitan, and Tunnel View Point.
After lunch, we will drive through the richest California Central Valley to Los Angeles.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
*Salt Lake City: Complimentary airport pickup time range is between 11:00am to 8:00pm. Please meet your tour guide at Terminal 2. Our tour guides will be wearing blue uniforms and holding signs.
*For arrivals outside of those times, please take the hotel shuttle services.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $968.00||USD $646.00||USD $654.00||USD $1,368.00||USD $678.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Professional tour escort
- Complimentary SLC airport pick-up
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person; airport transfer: $5.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $90.00/person
- Castello Di Armorosa + Wine Tasting: $40.00/person
- Sterling Vineyard + Cable Car + Wine Tasting: $29.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state that each traveler may fly with two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Available seats are generally updated at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- For customers' convenience, we are now preselling 2017 Yellowstone tours. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The itinerary and hotels might be adjusted later. Please check with the guide for the confirmed arrangement. Current price does not include Yellowstone Cabins. If your selected dates will stay in Yellowstone Cabin, you may need to pay price difference later.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
For this tour, the buy 2 get 3rd discounted applies on shared room basis. The price will apply if you have 3 travelers booking in just 1 room.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7