Los Angeles - Monterey - 17-Mile Drive - Bay Area
Summary of The Day:
If your departure dates are during Friday-Sunday(except 5/27, 6/24, 7/15, 7/29, 8/7, 8/12, 8/13, 8/14, 9/30, 10/7-10/15), you will have a chance to live in Yellowstone lodge(additional $80 per room)! First come,first served!
For departure dates 9/16, 9/17, 9/18, 9/23, 9/25, 10/1,10/2, 10/6, customers will have the chance to stay overnight in Yellowstone lodge, please consult with our service team(additional $80 per room).
We'll depart from Los Angeles during the morning driving north to California's Central Coast and Monterey, situated upon Monterey Bay.
Afterwards, we'll take the scenic 17-Mile Drive along the stunning California coastline through Pacific Grove and famous Pebble Beach.
From there, we will journey to the Bay Area to spend the night.
- Marriott San Ramon or similar
Bay Area - San Francisco - Napa Valley - Lake Tahoe - Reno
Summary of The Day: We'll take a city tour of the "City by the Bay" on the tour's second day. We'll see Lombard Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, the Golden Gate Bridge and much more!
The tour will then travel to California Wine Country and Napa Valley during the afternoon for sightseeing and wine tasting. We'll drive to Lake Tahoe before we spend the night in Reno, known as the "Biggest Little City in the World."
- Since now on, all the customers who join the deluxe Yellowstone tour(Yellowstone NP, East & South Rim of Grand Canyon, and Antelope Canyon)have the chance to get the gift combo valued $100 from Sands Regency Reno, a variety of Bonus waiting for you to join, including:
Several kinds of table games with $5-$25 match play bet
Play & Win a free buffet after earning 50 base points
10% off the whole purchase in the gift shop
Buy one coffee, get one free inside hotel
- Harrah's Reno or similar
Reno - Perrine Memorial Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River Valley - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with a drive through the Great Basin Desert viewing stunning landscape. We'll then see the Perrine Memorial Bridge and Shoshone Falls during the afternoon.
We'll stay overnight in Pocatello, Idaho.
- Red Lion Pocatello or similar
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Yellowstone National Park was the first national park in the United States and boasts the world’s largest super volcano and more than 10,000 geothermal features.
You'll see snow-covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, canyons, meadows, herds of buffalo, elks and the most amazing geothermal features in the world! Geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots are the true wonders that make Yellowstone National Park unique. See Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, Old Faithful Geyser, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Yellowstone River and Norris Geyser Basin.
We will spend the night in the Yellowstone Cabins or West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo West Yellowstone / Yellowstone National Park Cabins or similar
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Salt Lake City - Provo
Summary of The Day: We'll eat breakfast and then continue our tour in Yellowstone National Park.
Afterwards, we will travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Upon arrival, we will see the beauty of the Grand Teton mountains and the park's stunning lakes. After a stop in Jackson, WY, we will arrive in Salt Lake City to visit the Utah State Capitol. We will stay overnight in Provo.
- Marriott Provo Utah or similar
Provo - Bryce Canyon - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Tuba
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll visit Bryce Canyon National Park offering amazing rock formations created by erosion called hoodoos.
From there, we will head to Page, AZ to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. To wrap up the day, we will drive to Tuba City, AZ to spend the night.
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or similar
Tuba - Grand Canyon National Park - East Rim - South Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On the tour's seventh day, we'll head to one of the most famous U.S. attractions - the Grand Canyon!
We'll visit Grand Canyon National Park's South and East rims. You'll have the opportunity to see a film at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theater (admission fee not included.) You'll also be given ample time to explore.
We'll then be off to Las Vegas, passing by Hoover Dam without stopping. Upon our arrival in Las Vegas, there is an optional Night Tour to explore the Las Vegas Strip for an additional cost. Alternatively, guests may choose to have a free day in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Night Tour: See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
- Linq Casino Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas Free Day
Summary of The Day: Today, you'll have the entire day to discover the wonders of Las Vegas. You may see the many themed and luxurious hotels, or spend the day at your hotel relaxing.
You could shop in Las Vegas or a nearby outlet mall, or just stroll the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Linq Casino Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour's last day with a trip to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. There, you can see how chocolates are made, sample sweets and roam the extensive cactus gardens.
On our way back to Los Angeles, we'll make a stop at the Tanger Outlets for some shopping. Afterwards, we will continue to Los Angeles to complete our 9-Day Yellowstone – Grand Canyon East & South Rim – Antelope Canyon Tour.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when making your reservation.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please notate this in the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the visit to the Tanger Outlets.
For guests departing from Las Vegas, you will visit Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens during the morning. We'll then send you to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $778.00||USD $519.00||USD $509.00||USD $1,178.00||USD $478.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary drop-off at LAX airport.
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned luxury coach with 57 seats.
- Free Wifi on part of the coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/Day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final price of the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 Minutes): $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-12)
- 17-Mile+Napa Valley+Yellowstone+East&South Rim Grand Canyon+Grand Teton+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+fuel surcharge: $90.00/Person(Mandatory admission fee)
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Customers who want to stay in Yellowstone Cabin please must provide the accurate name of every guest when making reservations, which must be consistent with the info on vaild passport or driving license. If there is a child under 12, please include the exact age as well. Customers will take all the responsibility on their own if they are not able to stay in Yellowstone Cabin due to wrong info.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of the tour. Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets without a confirmed tour.
- Please arrive at the pick-up location 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7