Summary of The Day:
If your departure dates are during Friday-Sunday(6/24, 7/15, 7/29, 8/7, 8/12, 8/13, 8/14, 9/30, 10/7-10/15), you will have a chance to live in Yellowstone lodge(additional $80 per room)! First come,first served!
For departure dates 9/16, 9/17, 9/18, 9/23, 9/25, 10/1, 10/2, 10/6, customers will have the chance to stay overnight in Yellowstone lodge, please consult with our service team(additional $80 per room).
Your guide will be waiting for you at SFO.
- **If your flight should become delayed and you arrive after the times indicated, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel. For those requiring assistance after normal business hours, please contact the emergency number on the e-ticket.**
We strongly recommend that you book your flight to arrive and depart within the timeframes indicated.
The tour guide will confirm the itinerary on Day 1 at the hotel.
- Marriott San Ramon or similar
San Francisco - Napa Valley - Reno
Summary of The Day: We'll kick off the program of events with a tour of San Francisco, including Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge!
In the afternoon we'll head to Napa Valley for some sightseeing and wine-tasting. Our easterly route will take us past Lake Tahoe and on to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World.
- Harrah's Reno or similar
Perrine Memorial Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River Valley - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Reno in the morning and drive through the Great Basin Desert. Attractions on the afternoon itinerary include Perrine Memorial Bridge and Shoshone Falls. We'll stay overnight in Pocatello, Idaho.
- Red Lion Pocatello or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: On Day 4 we'll tour Yellowstone National Park and see its myriad thermal features including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pots. You'll also see Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Yellowstone River and Norris Geyser Basin.
We will spend the night at one of the lodges inside the park, or in West Yellowstone, depending on tour departure date and availability.
- White Buffalo West Yellowstone / Yellowstone Park Cabins or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton - Jackson - Salt Lake City - Provo
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue our exploration of Yellowstone National Park, then travel along Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. After a stop in Jackson, Wyoming, we'll head to Salt Lake City to visit the Utah State Capitol, staying overnight in Provo.
- Marriott Provo Utah or similar
Bryce Canyon - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Tuba
Summary of The Day: On Day 6 we'll explore Bryce Canyon National Park, then head to Arizona to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, staying overnight in Tuba City.
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or similar
Grand Canyon (East and South Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you'll see the East Rim and South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Optional activities include a film at Grand Canyon IMAX Theater (own expense).
Then it's off to Las Vegas, passing by Hoover Dam without stopping. Join the optional Night Tour to probe the Las Vegas Strip further (own expense).
- Linq Casino Las Vegas or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. We'll make a stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping before heading to our final destination: Los Angeles.
- La Quinta Pomona / Park Inn Radisson Covina or similar
Universal Studios Hollywood/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping/Disneyland (Choose one option)
Summary of The Day: On the last day we have six itineraries for you to choose from. Please leave your preference in the comments section of the online booking system:
Disneyland/California Adventure Park (No tour guide)
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore the "City of Angels" and its surrounding area with visits to sunny Santa Monica, fancy Beverly Hills and its famous Rodeo Drive and Downtown Los Angeles' El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
We'll depart Los Angeles heading east along the I-10 towards one of the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. The tour will stop at the largest factory outlet center - Desert Hills Premium Outlets - on the West Coast of the United States. Here, you can find more than 110 name brand retailers from around the world. Upon arrival, you tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After an enjoyable shopping spree, we will return to Los Angeles.
- Please note that SeaWorld San Diego and San Diego One Day Tour can not be arranged for those flying out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the same day. If you'd like to extend your stay, please contact us for a price quote or select the hotel in the EasyBook system.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the Terminal 2 Information Center. An airport shuttle bus will be waiting outside to take you to your hotel. The tour guide will assist you with check-in if needed.
Airport shuttle service is available between the following times:
* Domestic US arrivals between 12:00pm and 10:00pm
* International arrivals between 12:00pm and 09:30pm
We offer airport shuttle service to those flying out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the same day. Please book a domestic flight departing after 9:30pm and an international flight after 10:30pm.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or select the hotel in EasyBook system.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,048.00||USD $739.00||USD $719.00||USD $1,448.00||USD $658.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (at SFO and LAX)
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach
- Free WiFi on part of the motor coach
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up location
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Airport pick-up Service Fee for driver (minimum $4.00/person)
- Optional tours (prices vary from season to season):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 Minutes): $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-12)
- Napa Valley+East&South Rim Grand Canyon+Grand Teton+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+fuel surcharge: $85.00/Person(Mandatory admission fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12)(Depends on your final choice of the items. )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- Customers who want to stay in Yellowstone Cabin please must provide the accurate name of every guest when making reservations, which must be consistent with the info on vaild passport or driving license. If there is a child under 12, please include the exact age as well. Customers will take all the responsibility on their own if they are not able to stay in Yellowstone Cabin due to wrong info.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour at least one month prior to the desired departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot join the Las Vegas tour unaccompanied. Guests between the ages of 18 and 21 may join the tour but will not be allowed to gamble.
- Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone during the summer months, we suggest that you book this tour 1-2 months in advance.
- Available seating is updated at 06:00 p.m. every business day.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation. Tours4fun usually confirms a booking within 1-2 days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive confirmation. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Please arrive at the pick-up at least 10 minutes early.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7