San Francisco - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, the Pony Express, and first continental railroad.
In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State.
We'll spend the night in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko (Saturday) / High Desert Inn (Wednesdays) or similar
Elko - Salt Lake City - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning head for Salt Lake City, the capital of Utah and the Mormon capital of the world. On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere.
In the afternoon travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years. Then we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with the highlight of our tour - Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. While exploring here we'll visit the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful." We may even spot the various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Then we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Afterwards, we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Hometown
Summary of The Day: From Pocatello we'll head to Salt Lake City and visit the famous Temple Square to learn about the Mormon settlement in depth.
In the afternoon, we'll transfer to the Salt Lake City airport for your return flight.
We'll transfer to the Salt Lake City airport for your return flight.
Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 2:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $598.00||USD $399.00||USD $416.00||USD $868.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Travelers with a child under 2 years of age will be charged a $25.00 fee per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance fee will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location and SLC airport drop off service
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Professional Tour Guide
- Ground transportation
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver ( min. $7.00/day per person)
- Great Salt Lake+The Museum of Flight+Bear World+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton: $50/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of that tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend passengers book their flight tickets after they've received the tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under 21 are not permitted in casinos and are not permitted to join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Mary(2)Useful06/02/2008Great! ( Verified Purchased )
We just came back from this tour. Ah, it\'s great! The Yellowstone National Park is the most beautiful park in America, I feel. Here, we witnessed the majesty of Upper Falls and Lower Falls, the comfort of Mammoth Hot Springs, along the Unc...le Tom\'s Trail, the trees are tough and high. The Grand canyon of Yellowstone is also a really nice place to visit; the view here surprised us. Besides, we passed by and had a stop at Snake River, Steamboat Geyser, Fisherman’s bridge and West thumb, which also showed us their unique charm. Read full review
Anuja Chinchwadkar(5)Useful07/11/2007Enquire about % days yellowstone bus tour ( Verified Purchased )
I have been to your site tours4fun.com I am interested in 5 days bus tour to yellowstone national park. I have a question. On line information suggests that we have to take a flight from salt lake city to go back to destination (SFO). My... question is do we have to take a flight back. Does your bus tour package include return journey back to destination by bus ($538Per Head ). Please get me back ASAP. Read full review
Customer Service Team(1)Useful02/26/2007Direct your inquiry ( Verified Purchased )
Hi, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. This section is for customer's reviews only.
ayşe nur(3)Useful02/25/2007help for my USA-yellow stone -yosemite park and Mt. Rushmore vacation from San francisco ( Verified Purchased )
Hi, I am Ayşe Nur from Turkey; I am a 47-years old woman and I am a RCI member. This year I will spend my summer holiday in USA and Hawaii. I am l flying from San Francisco to Hawaii on 16 August and come back to SF on 22nd. Augu...st. I want to see Yellow stone, Yosemite park and Rushmore Mt. very much. I find 5-days Yellow stone package tour from e- mail in your web-site but it does not include Rushmore Mt . At the moment I must buy my returning ticket to Turkey and to make my definite plan to see these wonderful natural beauties and I need your help for it. Is it possible to start a 5 or 6 days Yellow stone tour including Rushmore Mt on 23 august (starting from San Francisco) and if I will be back to SF on 28 or 29 august , is it possible to take a Yosemite park tour which lasts 1 day (or 2 days) from SF. If yes, I can buy my return ticket to Turkey on 31th.august. If you answer me, please kindly write to me how much it costs me such a trip (for a single booking). I will be grateful to you if you answer. I am looking forward your feedback to come true my that dream. Thanks Miss. Ayşe Nur Cesur Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please advise when your 2017 tour bookings will be made available.
Trevor Moore 09/16/2016 08:57:51
Dear Trevor Moore,
Regretfully we have not yet received the 2017 schedule for this tour.
Please check back with us on or about the month of March for any updates.
Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
The reservation price will include:
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location and SLC airport drop off service
3-Night Hotel Accommodations
Admission to above mentioned national parks
Professional Tour Guide
Flights are not included in the reservation price.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We just came back from this tour. Ah, it\'s great! The Yellowstone National Park is the most .. Read MoreBy Mary On 06/02/2008 01:39:39
Enquire about % days yellowstone bus tour
I have been to your site tours4fun.com I am interested in 5 days bus tour to yellowstone na .. Read MoreBy Anuja Chinchwadkar On 07/11/2007 12:04:48
help for my USA-yellow stone -yosemite park and Mt. Rushmore vacation from San francisco
Hi, I am Ayşe Nur from Turkey; I am a 47-years old woman and I am a RCI member. T .. Read MoreBy ayşe nur On 02/25/2007 00:56:49