Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: You will be greeted by a friendly tour guide at Los Angeles International Airport.
- For customers who arrive at LAX before 5:00pm, you can take Santa Monica tour. We offer you comfortable bus transfer and professional guide to enjoy beautiful Santa Monica Beach in South California.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel / Ramada Plaza Inn or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Quality Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Glen Canyon Dam,Lake Powell:Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most-recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion-gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Bryce Canyon National Park:Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
- Ramada Inn SLC Airport or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: During the tour's fourth day, we'll spend some time in Jackson Hole containing the unique city of Jackson.
We'll next head to Grand Teton National Park to see some breathtaking natural landscapes. Afterwards, we'll be off to Yellowstone National Park to view geysers and hot springs including the world famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. We'll dine and lodge in West Yellowstone.
- Dude & Roundup or similar
Yellowstone - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Today we arrive at the highlight of our tour: Yellowstone National Park, home to an estimated 10,000 thermal features and all manner of wildlife. Here you will see some of the park's most popular attractions, including Yellowstone Lake, Upper and Lower Falls and Artist Point at Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Accommodations for the evening are in West Yellowstone.
- Arbuckle Lodge or similar
Devil's Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse - Casper
Summary of The Day: On this day we'll drive past the spectacular Rocky Mountains to Crazy Horse Memorial, followed by a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then we'll head to America's first national monument: Devil's Tower. Accommodations for Day 6 are located in Casper, Wyoming.
- Parkway Plaza or similar
Independence Rock - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Independence Rock, upon which are carved the names of the first pioneers as they made their way across the Wild West. We'll arrive in Salt Lake City at afternoon, Great Salt Lake and Utah State Capitol are waiting for us.
- Ramada Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Great Salt Lake is the largest body of salt water lake in the western hemisphere and is the Dead Sea of United States. We’ll take you to the majestic Utah State Capital Building and visit the Headquarter of the LDS Church (Mormon Church). Providing you an in-depth look of the history of Utah.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
For customers departing from Los Angeles, we offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
*For customers departing from Las Vegas, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport. Please book your flights after 12:00pm.
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $768.00||USD $516.00||USD $502.00||USD $1,168.00||USD $458.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge: $100.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully, we do not have any Mt.Rushmore tours in March. The tours will be available from late April to early October.
Customer Service Rep
Please also tell me if we book an extra night in Los Angeles from you and do you supply the transport to the airport. Thanks. 12/14/2014 05:44:40
Thanks for your inquiry.
Here are the itinerary and roof distance for your reference:
Day 1: Hometown - Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Richfield about 400 miles
Day 3: Arches National Park - Delicate Arch - Denver about 370 miles
Day 4: Crazy Horse - Mt.Rushmore- Devil's Tower - Gillette about 350 miles
Day 5: Yellowstone National Park about 400 miles
Day 6: Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City about 320 miles
Day 7: Salt Lake City - Las Vegas about 420 miles
Day 8: Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - Las Vegas about 480 miles (round trip)
Day 9: Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Tanger Outlet Center - Los Angeles about 280 miles
The airport drop off service is only available on the last day of the trip. If you will fly out one day after the tour end, we recommend you to book a hotel near the airport with free shuttle service:
Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7