Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: You will be greeted by a friendly tour guide at Los Angeles International Airport.
- For customers who arrive at LAX before 5:00pm, you can take Santa Monica tour. We offer you comfortable bus transfer and professional guide to enjoy beautiful Santa Monica Beach in South California.
If you want to upgrade your first night hotel near LAX airport, please contact us for the price quote.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel / Ramada Plaza Inn or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Quality Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll leave St. George behind us and cross pass by the Colorado Plateau with its red rocks, arches and mesas. First, we'll visit Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam, the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon.
Next we'll move on to Antelope Canyon. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these unique canyons with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone
The last attraction we'll visit for the day is Bryce Canyon National Park. Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
We'll end the day in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. Afterwards we will head into Grand Teton National Park to take in the view of Jackson Lake and Teton Peak. From there, we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park. We will see 10 of Yellowstone's major scenery sites over the spans of 2 days, including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Dude & Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall – Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and Hayden Valley. After we are all finished those amazing attractions, we will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Wingate by Wyndham or similar
Devils Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse – Casper
Summary of The Day: We'll arrive at Devils Tower in the morning and see this famous Wyoming landmark. Afterwards we'll head into South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial, where you can take a walk along the Presidential Trail and get right underneath the sculptures of the presidents.
After lunch, we will arrive at the Crazy Horse Memorial, a symbol of the Native American spirit and their rebellion against oppression. Enjoy the view of the endless grassy fields of Wyoming as we traffic to Casper to spend the night.
- Baymont Inn & Suites or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: We'll continue our journy through the Wyoming fields in the morning, arriving first at Independence Rock, a historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. We will get to Utah around noon time and take you to see the Olympic Village for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Park City. In the afternoon we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: This morning, we'll visit the newly renovated State House of Utah, and the virtue kingdom of Mormons, Mormon Temple. After a friendly tour given by missionary sisters, proceed to Great Salt Lake Marina.
After lunch, we'll head to Las Vegas- “the entertainment capital of the world” and arrive in the evening. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip (own expense)! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight at the hotel located on the strip.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing,man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour”flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
For customers departing from Los Angeles, we offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
*For customers departing from Las Vegas, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport. Please book your flights after 12:00pm.
If customers do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Tanger Outlets, however you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas(Buffet@Asia restaurant address: 9901 Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89183), then you can take taxi or bus to McCarran International Airport; Or you can take the restaurant bus($5.00/person) to the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, conveniently close to McCarran International Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $968.00||USD $650.00||USD $657.00||USD $1,418.00||USD $678.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from LAX airport and SLC airport drop-off
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $5.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- Antelope Canyon + Bryce Canyon + Great Salt Lake + Grand Teton National Park + Yellowstone National Park + Devil's Tower + Mt.Rushmore + Crazy Horse + fuel surcharge: $130.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: from $123.00/Person(5+)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $169.00/person($188.00/person from 5/1/2017.)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(Landing): $188.00/person(Not available after 4/1/2017.)
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Please note: We are not able to go the Grand Teton and Jackson Hole until 5/12/17, as the south gate of Yellowstone will not be opened until that date. During this period, we will substitute Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls for Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. Therefore, the admission fee will change from $10 per person (Grand Teton) to $20 per person (Yellowstone Bear World). To apologize, Tours4Fun will be taken care of the $10 surplus admission fee. As for tours that already include Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls, we will add Mammoth Hot Spring and refund the $10 admission fee for Jackson Hole.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
What would you recommend?
About this trip 1093-19863 , we do have to travel a long distance from LA. to St. George.or the way back from Salt Lake city to LA, would you recommend for 60 yr.old lady? 06/03/2015 07:30:59
Dear NAPAPORN JIRAPHONGSA,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Currently, we do not offer a tour that will spend multiple days inside Yellowstone National Park. The tour you selected will offer a one night stay at Yellowstone.
The tour guide arranges stops every 2-3 hours for meal breaks, sightseeing stops or stretching breaks. We welcome customers from all age groups such as students, families and senior citizens.
Customer Service Rep
I am considering booking this tour but I would like to know if there is a chance to maybe instead of going to Grand Canyon West take a tour to South Rim?
Thank you for your help,
Ola 04/07/2015 13:51:15
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please check following link for similar tours which you have chance of visiting South Grand Canyon.
Customer Service Rep
Dear May Yee,
The 2-18993 offers slightly better quality hotels than the 2-12681 tour.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7