Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/04/25 02:16pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Meeting times and places for those wishing to join the tour in Las Vegas:
McCarran International Airport: 1:30pm at the Starbucks in Terminal 1, or at Gate 54 in Terminal 3.
Stratosphere hotel(Buffet Area): 3:30pm.
- Quality Inn or similar
Glen Canyon Dam- Antelope Canyon - Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon
Summary of The Day: Glen Canyon Dam,Lake Powell:Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most-recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion-gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Bryce Canyon National Park:Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: During this day, we'll spend some time in Jackson Hole containing the unique city of Jackson.
We'll next head to Grand Teton National Park to see some breathtaking natural landscapes. Afterwards, we'll be off to Yellowstone National Park to view geysers and hot springs including the world famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. We'll dine and lodge in West Yellowstone.
- Dude & Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall – Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park,visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano,Fishing Bridge, Hayden valley. After we all finished those amazing attractions,will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Wingate by Wyndham or similar
Devil's Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse - Casper
Summary of The Day: On this day we'll drive past the spectacular Rocky Mountains to Crazy Horse Memorial, followed by a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then we'll head to America's first national monument: Devil's Tower. Accommodations for Day 5 are located in Casper, Wyoming.
- Baymont Inn & Suites or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: Continue our travel through the Wyoming fields in the morning, we arrive first at Independence Rock, a historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. We will get to Utah around noon time and take you to see the Olympic Village for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Park City. In the afternoon we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Great Salt Lake is the largest body of salt water lake in the western hemisphere and is the Dead Sea of United States. We’ll take you to the majestic Utah State Capital Building and visit the Headquarter of the LDS Church (Mormon Church). Providing you an in-depth look of the history of Utah.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing,man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour”flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please book your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
*For customers departing from Las Vegas, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport. Please book your flights after 12:00pm.
If customers do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Tanger Outlets, however you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas(Buffet@Asia restaurant address: 9901 Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89183), then you can take taxi or bus to McCarran International Airport; Or you can take the restaurant bus($5.00/person) to the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, conveniently close to McCarran International Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $868.00||USD $579.00||USD $586.00||USD $1,268.00||USD $608.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX drop off service
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Antelope Canyon + Bryce Canyon + Great Salt Lake + Grand Teton National Park + Yellowstone National Park + Devil's Tower + Mt.Rushmore + Crazy Horse + fuel surcharge: $130.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $168.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(Landing): $188.00/person(Not available after 4/1/2017.)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★Complimentary LAX airport transfer at 1:30pm, $30 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $25 value!!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Please note: We are not able to go the Grand Teton and Jackson Hole until 5/12/17, as the south gate of Yellowstone will not be opened until that date. During this period, we will substitute Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls for Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. Therefore, the admission fee will change from $10 per person (Grand Teton) to $20 per person (Yellowstone Bear World). To apologize, Tours4Fun will be taken care of the $10 surplus admission fee. As for tours that already include Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls, we will add Mammoth Hot Spring and refund the $10 admission fee for Jackson Hole.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1. the tour package includes accommodation and wihch meals per day
2. sightseeing venue tickets are included?
3. Do you have local agency in Australia?
Sarah 06/17/2015 13:16:41
The package includes hotel accommodation but no meals.
The tour guide takes the guest to different restaurants and buffets where you can purchase your meals.
The reservation itself can be done through our website as our main office is in CA.
Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge: $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $92.00/Person(For adults only as this show contains nudity.)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $158.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $205.00/Person
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Customer Service Rep
We have party for 3, in that case, how many we have to pay include admission fee?
and I want to stop on day 7.
Is there any discount for that?
also, I saw "mandatory" part, do we have to go antelpe canyon? 04/07/2015 02:38:02
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Each traveler on the reservation will be subject to the Mandatory admission fees (please check the pricing tab on the tour page for more detailed information: http://www.tours4fun.com/8-day-yellowstone-national-park-mt-rushmore-grand-canyon-west-skywalk-las-vegas-bus-tour.html#pricing)
The service fee is $8.00 per day per person. You will be subject to the daily service fee, weather you choose to join the days activities or not.
Kindly Note: The tour price will remain the same if you choose to depart the tour early.
Currently, we are unable to provide you with a drop off point location on Day 7 without a reservation, as we would first need your booking to verify with the local office the routing plan for your specific reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day Las Vegas, Yellowstone, Grand Circle Tour