Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/29 02:58pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: You will be greeted by a friendly tour guide at Los Angeles International Airport.
- For customers who arrive at LAX before 5:00 p.m, you can take Santa Monica tour(optional). We offer you comfortable bus transfer and professional guide to enjoy beautiful Santa Monica Beach in South California.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel / Ramada Plaza Inn or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll leave St. George behind us and cross pass by the Colorado Plateau with its red rocks, arches and mesas. First, we'll visit Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam, the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon.
Next we'll move on to Antelope Canyon. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these unique canyons with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone
The last attraction we'll visit for the day is Bryce Canyon National Park. Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
We'll end the day in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn SLC Airport or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. Afterwards we will head into Grand Teton National Park to take in the view of Jackson Lake and Teton Peak. From there, we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park. We will see 10 of Yellowstone's major scenery sites over the spans of 2 days, including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Dude & Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall – Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and Hayden Valley. After we are all finished those amazing attractions, we will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Arbuckle Lodge or similar
Devils Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse – Casper
Summary of The Day: We'll arrive at Devils Tower in the morning and see this famous Wyoming landmark. Afterwards we'll head into South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial, where you can take a walk along the Presidential Trail and get right underneath the sculptures of the presidents.
After lunch, we will arrive at the Crazy Horse Memorial, a symbol of the Native American spirit and their rebellion against oppression. Enjoy the view of the endless grassy fields of Wyoming as we traffic to Casper to spend the night.
- Parkway Plaza or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll continue our journy through the Wyoming fields in the morning, arriving first at Independence Rock, a historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. We will get to Utah around noon time and take you to see the Olympic Village for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Park City. In the afternoon we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City.
- The buses are not allowed to enter the airport, your guide will drop you off at the light rail way station. You can then self transfer to the airport.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
*Please schedule your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 8:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $450.00||USD $437.00||USD $968.00||USD $398.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX airport pick-up & drop-off if needed
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge: $100.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7