Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll begin your journey as you arrive in Salt Lake City and transfer to your hotel.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. From here, we will head into Grand Teton National Park to take in the view of Jackson Lake and Teton Peak.
Then we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park. We will see 10 of Yellowstone's major scenery sites over the spans of 2 days, including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot.
- Dude Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall - Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and Hayden Valley.
Then we will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Arbuckle Lodge or similar
Devils Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse - Casper
Summary of The Day: We'll arrive at Devils Tower in the morning and see this famous Wyoming landmark. Afterwards we'll head into South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial, where you can take a walk along the Presidential Trail getting right underneath the sculptures of the presidents.
After lunch, we will arrive at the Crazy Horse Memorial, a symbol of the Native American spirit and their rebellion against oppression. Enjoy the view of the endless grassy fields of Wyoming as we traffic to Casper to spend the night.
- Parkway Plaza or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: We'll continue our journey through the Wyoming fields in the morning and arrive at Independence Rock, a historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. We will get to Utah around noon and take you to see the Olympic Village for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Park City.
In the afternoon we will tour Salt Lake City, including the State Capitol Building, Temple Square, and the Great Salt Lake.
- Ramada Inn or similar
SLC - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue touring Salt Lake City.
At noon we will head towards Las Vegas and you will be able to see the beautiful scenery crossing the Colorado Plateau. In the afternoon we will check-in at Stratosphere Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. At night you can join our exciting Vegas “night tour” (own expense).
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous Eagle Point”landmark and get to walk across amazing, man-made Skywalk (own expense). Then we'll travel to Guano Point for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can take a helicopter flight over the entire, majestic canyon (own expense). Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam.
Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Barstow Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Early morning we will head toward the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included on site tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts.
After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping.
In the early evening we will arrive in Los Angeles.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Choose One of Six Options
Summary of The Day: Today you'll be able to choose from 6 itineraries:
Los Angeles City Tour
Santa Barbara Coast Train Trip
Universal Studios Hollywood
Disney's California Adventures
Palm Spring's Shopping Tour
Afterwards we'll transfer you to LAX for your departing flight.
*Salt Lake City: Complimentary airport pickup time range is between 11:00am to 8:00pm. Please meet your tour guide at Terminal 2. Our tour guides will be wearing blue uniforms and holding signs.
*For arrivals outside of those times, please take the hotel shuttle services.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $928.00||USD $659.00||USD $654.00||USD $1,328.00||USD $638.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SLC airport pick-up
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Admissions to chosen theme parks or items
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, airport transfer: USD 4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $60.00/person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state that each traveler may fly with two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Available seats are generally updated at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7